Chapter 2: Getting nowhere

Keyz

Cruisin down Broughton street Blasting that Boosie 'Smoking on Purple' I pulled up to my baby mama, mother's house to pick up my little jit.

My baby mama Tasha turn the music all the way down and got out the car slamming the door behind her. I didn't know what the fuck was her problem was but her ass knew better to be slamming my shit like that.

While waiting on my baby mama to get my son K.J, little Keshawn Jr. from her mother Mrs.Martha, I received a text from my father saying that he and my mom was on they way back from the Bahamas.

My parents was always traveling a lot since my father's a truck driver and own his own trucking business. But every since he finally reached a point where he was comfortable in life and retired, him and my mother been travelling all across the Globe, weeks at a time, every other months. The world was their home and little ole Bainbridge, was their chill spot ,when they wanted to take a little break from all of it.

Though they was always on the go, living life to the fullest doing things and seeing thing that most only dreamed of doing, was due to the fact that my family; my parent, are one of the richest black families here in Decatur County. But behind all that my father is the man behind one of the biggest drug cartel beyond Decatur county, unknown to the citizens of South West Georgia, that I'm now about take over.

He shot me another text saying that he needed to see me as soon as he got to talk about some business. Moments later my baby moms came stomping out the house with my son in her hand, inside his car seat.

I got out the car and grabbed the car seat from out her hand as she got in the car.

"Hey daddy little man, dada miss you Boy,"I said giving Kj a kiss on the cheek before putting him in the back seat

He smiled getting all excited like if he was happy to see me, pulling on my beard.

"Owe boy you got a grip on you, just like you father" I laugh loosening his hand from around my stand of hairs.

My son was 6 month old and looked exactly like me. He was Chocolate, pretty skin, good grade of hair with a nice smile just like his father. Couldn't tell me that boy wasn't mine. Unlike his mother he ain't look nothing like her beside having her nose. She was fairly white skinned that she inherited from her white ancestors of course but both of her parents are black.

After I made sure my son was secured in his seat I walked around to the driver side in got in the car pulling off.

I glanced over at my baby mother who looked upset. She crossed her legs with her arms was crossed under her chest ,while she glaring out the window.

"So what's up what you trying to do, you want to go my crib or you want to go back to yo house," I asked focusing back on the road.

"Take me home,'' she mouthed in an aggressive way.

Coming to stop signed I looked at her with that same mug on her face I always found adorable. Her mean mug was always so sexy to me.

Always fucking with nothing less than the baddest, my baby mamma was the baddest female in town. As you know Tasha's a yellow bone and also had a nice ass body. Standing at 5'2 she weighed about 150 pound. She was thick with some mad curves. She had small titties that stood upright, with massive curves from the illusion of her itty bitty waist and an ass that was out of this world. Ass so big I don't care who you are, Niggas and bitches going to stop to take a look. That ass was the reason I got caught up in the first place.

Not only she had a nice body her face was pretty as fuck also. Beautiful dark brown eyes with nice pink lips with a beauty mark right above it. Real hair long as fuck but you'll never catch her without her inches. I didn't know why she wore that shit because she definitely didn't need it. Baby moms was a all around 10, fine as fuck, but her attitude was all the way fucked up.