Lauren writhed against Zayn's hand as it slid between her legs and underneath her panties. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at her once again, his lips red and his hair tousled.

"You're enjoying this," Zayn stated as he pulled the thin fabric of her panties down her legs and tossed them to the floor.

Lauren nodded, not trusting her voice enough to speak.

"She likes to watch, doesn't she?" Dean whispered against Zayn's ear.

"She does."

Why did they have to talk about her like she wasn't there? Lauren mentally rolled her eyes.

Zayn widened  her legs, bending them at the knee. The position made her feel exposed but she wasn't complaining. Zayn kissed Dean deeply once again and when he pulled away, he placed a hand on the back of Dean's neck and guilted his head downwards between her thighs. Puppet master, Lauren instantly thought. In this moment, she knew who was in charge. Zayn owned both their bodies at once.

Dean wrapped both arms around her thighs to hold her in place and began pleasing her with his tongue. The possessive hand on the back of his neck remained there as he ran his tongue along her folds. He pressed his lips against hers and French kissed the bundle of nerves that drove her wild. Her head went back and a moan escaped her mouth. The room felt as if it was getting hotter by the second.

Green eyes locked with hazel ones. Zayn watched her squirm and gasp with the immense amount of pleasure that she was receiving. He seen how dilated her pupils were, how her chest rose and fell with every stroke of Dean's tongue. They shared a long look. This was sinister Zayn. The man that wanted and needed to be in control of any and everything. Every moan, every orgasm, every everything. For the moment, she loved sinister Zayn.

"I want to try something with you tonight," Zayn said as he caressed both sides of Lauren's face and softly kissed her lips.

"Anything," Lauren whined, too distracted by Dean's mouth to think logically.

"I wouldn't use that word so loosely."
He smiled a suspicious smile.

Zayn kissed her as Dean continued to please her. Each moan that escapes her mouth, he swallowed. Orgasm was hot on her heels and her toes began to curl. Two fingers gently probed her, slowly pulling her orgasm to the surface. Zayn watched as her brows pulled together and her face contorted in utter pleasure. His finger traced her lips as her moans grew louder.

Before she could climax, Dean stopped. She sighed, unsatisfied. The two of them stood up, Dean standing off the bed and Zayn leaning back into a kneeling position above her, and she waited in confusion. What did he want to try? She waited for some crazy idea to fall out of his sleeve.

Zayn reached above her head and unfasten the knot with ease. Her wrist felt weak when she brought them down to her sides. Suddenly, Zayn placed both hands on her hips and turned her onto her stomach. Instinctively, she got up on all fours and waited. For what? She didn't know.

Across the room, she heard a drawer open. Zayn rubbed her thighs and behind tenderly. She shook with anticipation. Lauren stared at the pillow beneath her out of fear. She heard the sound of belts and zippers being undone and she could practically feel her sex throbbing.

Dean approach her first and her order her to sit up for a minute so he could lie beneath her. His cock stood high. Even though she'd seen it before, it intimidated the absolute shit out of her. He directed Lauren to straddle him and she did. The tip slightly rubbed against her when she kneeled above him. Zayn climbed back in the bed and positioned himself behind her.