Chapter 14

Ambers pov;

My parents mind linked me saying Brittany was kidnapped.
"Babe! We gotta go to the pack meeting." I holler from the bathroom. He responds with a 'K'.
I look at myself in the mirror.
Black skinny jeans and one of jakes loose blue t shirt, no shoes. Just a pair of white socks with hello kitty on them.
"Hello Kitty? Really?" He asks when I walk out. I grin. "She's my girl!" I shout grabbing his hand and escorting him out the door.
We walk hand in hand to the big meeting room. When we walked in there was my dad. Standing in front of everyone looking extremely impatient.
We were late.
We walk up there. My mother gives me a questionable look, while my dad gives me a hard ass growl.
"You're late." He mutters quietly.
I look down. "I'm sorry.." Jake and I sit down next to my mom.
She gives me a hopeful small smile. Knowing my dad was gonna give me a lecture about me being the future Luna, blah, blah, blah. You don't know how many times I've heard this annoying talk.
He started off talking about how we'll find Brittany. As well as Brian.
It was brief, but everyone seemed relief from at least some comfort from their protecter.
I smile to myself. Knowing someday, that will be jake.

'I love you.' I mind link him.
A little smile stretches across his adorable face.
'I love you too.'

So after the meeting my dad yelled at me. As well as giving me that regular talk.
I'm really not concern about Brittany. Like she's a annoying bitch. Why should I care about her?
I asked jake that question.

"Soon, it won't be just two pack members. Maybe all. Or they'll just leave. We won't have a pack left, and won't be protected." He answers scratching his head.
I hold my breathe. It's really true. We do need to protect each other and find her. To give all our pack members some closer.

****2 DAYS LATER****

Jakes pov;

We were running around in the forest. Brittany's scent was almost completely gone, so we needed to work fast. Very fast.
I howl. Got a another scent, mixed a long with another males. You would be amazed at what information you can get from a scent.
Male, rouge, 24, brown, weighs 320 pounds.
"Strong wolf." Ambers comments when coming to us.
I nod in agreement.
"Could it be Brian?" I ask Alpha George. He shakes his head.
"Differently doesn't smell like him.." I nod. He was right.
Here, we have to memorize EVERYONE'S scent. All +2,000 pack members.
Oh. If you guys wanted in update on if amber and I have completed the mating bond, that is a huge sad NOPE.
"Alright. We'll continue the search tomorrow. Everyone get some rest!" Alpha dismisses us.
Amber and I shift, change into cloths we brought and wearily walk to her room. She took a shower, then me.
I change into a pair of black boxers and lie in bed next to her. She finishes playing angry birds and shuts off her phone.
"You smell good." She breaths in deeply and smiles. "Really good." I smile and kiss her cheek moving the blankets to cover my waist. Leaving my stomach and up exposed.
She sits up and kisses my neck. I smile and kiss hers nibbling a little closer to her ear. She moans.

"I love you.." She whispers. I kiss her neck again and tell her I love her too.
"Mark me, babe." I stop and look into her eyes. "You're serious?" I ask. Sounding more confused then I actually was.

"Uh, yeah. Haha. Just do it." She reassures me with a small peck.
I breathe in and nod. Mentally telling myself I can do it.
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
I kiss her neck passionately. She moans louder then before, gripping the sheets.
I bite her neck. She squeals a little and whispers a ow. I feel her warm blood drip into my mouth. I lick it away, hoping this would be the only time she'd ever feel pain again.
She relaxes after my tongue glides over her mark.
We walk into the bathroom, hand in hand. She brushes her curly hair away from her shoulder, relieving the mark forming on her neck. "It looks like a hickie." She giggled. She was about to place a finger on it when I slapped her.
"Ow!"
"Sorry.. Just, don't touch it. Let it Heal. Remember, if you get hurt by your mate it takes longer to heal!" I shout walking back into the room and plopping myself on the bed. She stayed in there.
I looked over at the nightstand. Her iPhone was laying there.
"Babe can I check your texts?" I ask. She responds with a yeah sure whatever. Obviously to mesmerized on the mark.
I grab the phone and flip it open. She took the lock off.

Unknown Number- 0 New Messages

I sigh in relief. This creep has finally left her alone. I lie back and turn on the tv. Watching Cake Boss.
I didn't realize amber was even out of the bathroom until I heard her say "I don't like this show. It always makes me hungry." She grumbles holding on to her stomach.
"Wanna get a snack?" I ask. She nods and we walk downstairs.

Brian's pov;

I looked down at the beated and bruised body of Brittany. She was chained in silver, her hands in shackles chained to the wall. Her feet tied down with huge balls of silver, like mini wrecking balls, (sorry if the song gets stuck in your head after that). Her head hanging down as her blonde hair covered her face.
I give her the plastic plate of food and slide it under the door. She looks up. Her eyes burning with hatred. Lips cracked.
"I hate you." Her voice echoing loud.
"I hate you, I hate you, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed gritting her teeth. I stare at her shocked. She looked so.. Damaged.
After her little scene she goes back to her position. Head hung. "Is- is the baby okay?" I ask.
She chuckles, sounding possessed. "So now you care about the baby? When the fuck did you start caring?" She snickers at the end.
"You're worthless. The baby's dead."
I scratch the back of my head. "I'm sorry.. Okay, you know what? How about we make a new one. Right here."
She growls. "No." She turns her head to the left. Leaving me all to see was her purple cheek.
I got up and left. Muttering "dumb bitch."

Brittany's pov;

I smelled him! My mate! Before I got kid napped. My mate... My wolf purrs at just the word. 'Mmmate.'

***FLASHBACK***

I woke up to the sounds of a man and another. They sounded like they were arguing. "Do you think she's dead?" One asked. "Oh no. She better not be! Boss will kill us!" They both sounded terrified.
I felt a hand slap my cheek I growl and look up. Standing in front of me were two vampires. I almost threw up at their stench. Blood... And old dead fish.
The boy on the left was in rags, brown hair and brown eyes. The boy on the right was wearing the same things; rags. But he had orange hair and blue eyes.
As they both wore the same cloths, they also had the same facial expression and body language. Frightened, nervous, the list continued. Though, when I looked up the look of nervousness was gone.
Relief took its place. The boy with red hair wiped an imaginary sweat bead on his forehead saying, "oh good. I thought we were gonna get our blood sucked out of us."
The one with brown hair laughed nervously.
"Listen kid," the brown haired started off, "we don't wanna do this to you... But it's gotta be done."
They left the room for a couple minutes. Leaving me alone to wonder what 'this to you' meant.
Soon, they came back with a needle. On it it said WOLVES-B
My breathing started to quicken as they approached me closer and closer, every step making me breathe 20x harder.
When finally, he stabbed it into my hair causing me to screech. That freaking needle was thick!
I could feel the liquid drip into me and quiet my wolf, vanishing her temporarily. I look at the two with groggy eyes. I moan a little at the pounding in my head.

Then I just remember pain. I don't know what they did, it was just all pain. Laugh, snickers, slaps, punches, knives and bullets.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Then I woke up with Brian looking at me. Stupid bitch. I hate him.

Ambers pov;

After we ate we walked up the stairs and into my room. Comfortably lying next to each other. "Hey babe?" Jake asks with his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hm?"
"Wanna go out... On a date?" I smile to myself. "Sure.. Lets hope nothing screws this one up.." He chuckles and pulls me closer. "Let's hope not."