Chapter 3

Ambers pov;

When I hear some noise downstairs I get off my bed. "Mmm, baby come back to bed.."
"I'll be there in a minute.. Something smells good.." Brian groans then mutters something.
I roll my eyes and follow the amazing scent. My mouth waters at the smell. It was amazing!
I come to a guest room. My moms scent was in there too? Hm. What's she eating?

"Mom! What's the amazing smell?!" I shout once I open the door. Sitting next to my mother was a boy.. My.. Mate?
The words slip out of our lips. Yes! Finally I have my mate! But.. What about..
Brian..

"Oh my god! Your mated to my daughter!" My mom shouts, sounding like a little girl. The boy had black hair with deep green eyes. He was pretty muscular, but rather dirty with mud, twigs and leaves covering his body.
Mom gets up with a huge grin. "Well, I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other!" My mom squeals out of the room and shuts the door silently with a click.
We stare at each other for awhile, examining what we are mated to what what we look like.
"I'm amber." Finally breaking the silence. I extend my hand. He tilts his head and grabs my hand. Sparks shoot up and down my arm. "I'm jake.." He whispers while letting go of me.

I nod and smile. "That's a cute name." He stands up straight, he was about 3 inches taller then me. His green eyes stare into my blue eyes. "This has to be a mess up." My jaw drops as my knees weaken. "Wha- what?" My voice cracks. His stare is blank. "I'm gay."
My eyes grow huge. Is he rejecting me??
Tears start to roll down my cheeks. Opening the door I run out of the room and into mine. Jumping onto the bed and crying in my pillow.

Jakes pov;

I stand heartbroken. The same feeling I felt when he left me. I sit down clenching my chest. It hurt even more then before. I bite my lip and stare at the ceiling as my mind slowly wanders to what happened.
**flash back**

"Oh god Peter. That was amazing!" I moan. Peter grins and sucks on my neck. I moan and stretch, slapping his chest. "You just had some! Do you really need more?" I ask raising a eye brow while giving him a evil grin. He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in. "Of course babe. Can't get enough of you." I grin and lick his cheek. He kisses my forehead and walks out of the den. I lay back and cross my arms behind my head. "I'm so lucky to have him.." I mutter.
BAM! There was a gun shot. 'stay in there! Don't get out! I love you with all my heart, please don't forget that.' His voice rang in my head. I jump up. 'What?! Why?! Babe? What was that?' He doesn't reply.
Walking out of the den I find a pool of blood in front of the door and his dead body.

Screaming I jump up from my bed. Tears fill up my eyes.
I miss him so much..