Chapter 11

Ambers pov;

After my little cry session, jake slept in my bed with me to protect me and keep me warm. It is winter, so I'm freezing my ass off.

"Babe!" I call. He was in the shower. "Yeah?" He hollers back.

"Wanna go to the mall after you're shower?"

"Sure! Be out soon."

I go do my makeup, and when I finish he was already done with the shower and was changed in a blue skin tight shirt and blue jeans.

"Hey sexy."

"Hey. Wanna go now?" I ask. He nods and grabs my hand, we walk out the room, and into the cold.

"Geez it's freezing out here.." I cross my arms around my chest and start shivering.

He wraps his arm around me. "Don't worry, were almost to the car."

We pick out a truck, F150.

We get into the truck and start driving.

*****AT THE MALL****

"Ooh! Babe how about this one?" I ask pointing to a pair of black Boots.

"Their nice." He simply replies.

"You okay?" I ask picking them up and bringing them to the cash register.

"Sorry, babe. I'm just a little out of focus because of the.. Texts."

"It's okay. Lets just try and forget about them for awhile and have some 'us' time."

He nods as the man gives me bag holding my boots.

"Wanna eat now?" I ask. He smiles and nods.

We walk over to the food court. We get a Big Mac and diet Pepsi.

We don't say a word while eating.. What was there to say?

I burp. "What you wanna do?"

"I... Have an idea.. But I have to drive, but I'll have to blind fold you."

I squint my eyes. "Will I get hurt? Or die?"

He holds his breathe then exhales. "No. I'm protecting you, babe."

He ties a blind fold around my eyes and walks me out of the mall. I'm guessing he wasn't looking around right, since I freaking ran into a door!

"Ow! Fuck!" I shout holding onto my forehead.

Jakes pov;

Amber was letting me hold on to her phone, I felt a buzz and looked at it. Unknown number- (1 unread message)

'You don't deserve him. You will curse the day you were conceived.'

I was so distracted about the text she ran into the doors.

"Ow! Fuck!" She shouts holding onto her forehead. I hold in the laugh threatening to come out. I lift her head up, she had a bruise already forming.

"Oh god, sorry." I touch the bump.

"Don't touch me!" She screams pushing me away.

Now, we were getting looks from people. Some even stopped walking to stare. Of course, all werewolves.

I growl. They all look away as if they were never even looking in the first place.

"Come on babe. Lets go.." I push her on ahead. She was still holding onto her head. I felt like an ass.. This stupid dick that's been texting her saying shit distracted me!

We get into the truck.

"Babe... Can we go home? I have a headache.." I sigh. This, once again, was interrupted by this ass..

"Wait.. You're a alpha. How is it that you aren't healing?" I ask my eyes still on the road. A thin layer of snow was covering the road, making it a little slippery. Luckily, the wheels had good grip. So I wasn't too worried.

She lifted her head up.

"Why am I not healing?"

Ambers pov;

"Why am I not healing?"

Weird.. Very..

"Maybe we should ask the pack doctor, or your parents." He suggests. I nod. "Yeah.. We'll Do that.. But right now, I just really- really wanna go into my room and sleep.."

I look out the window. Looked like it was getting a little dark. Some blues and greys. I thought it was pretty.

"Skies nice tonight, huh?" He asks.

A tiny smile grows on my face. "Yeah.. It's pretty."

I look back at him and study my mate.

His cute green eyes focusing on the road, his jaw line and nose in the perfect position.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks glancing at me. I feel my face getting hot, as I start blushing.

"Uh-I-I wasn't.. What are you talking about?"

His cheek rises as he gives me a side ways smile.

I bite the end of my sleeve and look away.

Jakes pov;

I felt another buzz in my pocket and look over. She had passed out. Cute.

I open the phone and look at the texts.

Casey: (5 unread messages)

Unknown number-(1 unread messages)

I grit my teeth. This ass again? I open the unknown first.

'Tell amber I hope her head feels better.'

I stop the car and slam my fist against the steering wheel. Amber jumps up at the sound. "Oh my god, babe, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Panic, obviously filled in her voice.

I swallow hard.

The person had been watching us... I look out the window. All I could see was thick trees and bushes. The darkness was setting in.

"Babe?" She asks again.

I look at her, unbuckle my seat belt and grab her hands, kissing them.

"Amber, listen." She nods.

"I won't let anyone, or anything hurt you. I love you so much."

"I love you too but what's wrong?"

I sigh and get back into my seat, buckling myself and starting the car.

"Nothing.. I'm just-just really, really worried about you-well, us.. This phyco obviously doesn't want us together.. You know?"

"Yeah.. Are we almost home?" I nod. "Almost there, baby."

I knew she was smiling. Who couldn't? I'm charming.

Brian's pov;

I still couldn't find a plane to England.

My wolf was dying for a run.. So, might as well just run.. And if I die. Eh. I die.

I shift and run through rouge land. Maybe I could live here? With them?

After running full speed I lie down, panting.

I heard a wolf bark. I turn around to see a black wolf. He eyes me up and down. Then relaxes. Obviously a rouge.

"Come, Brian, we have lots to discus."