Chapter 2

When time came for Shaq to go in for his first night on the job he stepped out the crib to impress only one person. He wore his slim fit royal blue button-up with his slim fit black chicos from express and sprayed his Chanel Allure cologne. Once he arrived to the lounge he entered the place and immediately the attention was on him.

Hostess- Hi you’re the new guy I think your name is Shaq right?

Shaq- Yes and yours?

Hostess- I’m Katrina, damn they’re right you’re really handsome and you smell real good. Oh boy I’m scare of you!

Shaq- Thank you, always gotta be fresh right.

Katrina- You ain’t never lied well good luck on your first night here.

Shaq- Thanks I appreciate it.

Head waiter- Hey new guy over here.

Shaq- Yes and its Shaq.

Head waiter- Right now I’m not concerned what it is save that for later. What I need is for you to serve the west part over here, you’ll watch me first then you’ll do some yourself okay.

Shaq- Okay let’s do it.

Watching as the head waiter served the guest made Shaq realize he had nothing to worry about. This job seemed easier than his first job but more demanding nevertheless, however that was okay. He continued to watch the guy serve three more tables before he was up to do so alone.

Private Booth Guest- Hello, how are you doing tonight handsome?

Shaq- I'm well, thank you and yourself?

Private Booth Guest- I'm excellent now.

Shaq- That's good to hear. I'm Shaq, I'll be serving you tonight what can I start you with, sir?

Private Booth Guest- Shaq, that's a nice name. Well what do you recommend, what's delicious on the menu outside of yourself of course?

Shaq-  I'm flattered thank you but I'm actually new here so my best guess would be the Stuffed Lobster or Fried Calamari with a glass of White Burgundy Chardonnay.

Private Booth Guest- Sounds lovely, what about a side of you to add.

Shaq- I think that'll be too much for your diet, cholesterol sir, have to watch it but I would suggest the Marinated Artichoke Salad with a light Lemon Vinaigrette.

Private Booth Guest- You’re cute and funny, I like you and yes that sounds wonderful, I'll have that.

Shaq- Okay I'll go put your order in and return with your drink and some fresh bread, sir.

As the night went along Shaq had continued to serve the guests he was assigned and was doing great. It wasn't until the closing time where he was approached by the head waiter who wanted to congratulate him on his job well done and also give him his personal tip.

Head waiter- Hey about earlier it wasn't personal just during peak hours it gets busy and I need all hands on deck. I'm Ty, nice to make your acquaintance Shaq.

Shaq- Likewise Ty, it’s cool I understand and thanks.

Ty- I also want to welcome aboard and congratulate you on your first night, you kicked ass bul. Oh and that guy you served in the booth is Mr. Mahoney, he's a tycoon who's one of Mr. Ahmad special associates.

Shaq- Oh I didn't know that, bul kept trying to put the moves on me I just thought he he was drawlin. I'm glad I took good care of him then.

Ty- Well you did something right because he left this for you, here's your tip.

Shaq-  Wait this is five hundred dollars, you're sure he meant to leave this much?

Ty- Like I said he's a tycoon kid. Oh, Mr. Ahmad wants to see you before you go.

Shaq- Thanks.

After Shaq was done cleaning up he headed to Mr. Ahmad’s office. To his surprise he wasn't there only a note that read:

Beautiful, meet me here and wear something less, I have a driver out waiting to drive you. I watched how you catered to the guests tonight and now I'm ready to cater to you, that is if you'll let me of course. See you soon.

Stunned by Ahmed’s actions Shaq is more curious to test the water and see where things go. Devoted to his discipline, to remain single for awhile he cannot hide the fact that he's drawing towards a man he sees nothing but dangerous passion with. However, that is to soon be seen.