Chapter 18

It was the month of November now. Soon our baby was going to come. Since I had Julianna as a C-section, our little girl has to be that way too.

She was due Wednesday, November 21. Dylan and I were getting prepared. Dylan wanted everything perfect. He helped me fill the hospital bag up, and baby proof the home.

"You have to film today don't you?" I asked Dylan, as he placed onesies into the hospital bag.

"Yes, and tomorrow." He tells me.

"I thought Jeff was giving you tomorrow off? It's Tuesday. That's our last day as the three of us tomorrow." I say.

"He tried to babe, but we are behind schedule on filming." Dylan said. "When I get home we will spend time with one another."

"You're all mine after work. No, I'm going to Posey's to go do what ever. I miss you." I say.

Dylan laughs. "I promise I won't."

-------

I woke up early in the morning no longer able to sleep.

Dylan was out filming, and the only one home with me was Julie. She was sound asleep and was happy that she didn't have school today because they had break.

I reach for my phone and quickly call Dylan.

"Hey babe. You're up earlier than usual." Dylan answers.

"I couldn't sleep anymore."

I stood up from the bed. Suddenly, it felt like I just peed myself. I looked down at the amount of water on the floor.

"Uhh Dylan." I say.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I think my water broke." I quickly said.

"What?!" He yells.

"Dylan, my water broke." I say again. "But-but. It's not suppose to."

"I'm on my way babe." Dylan shouts.

Dylan's POV

Quickly I ran out of my trailer.

"Nicole is going into labor!" I yelled.

Posey's eyes widen. He quickly runs with me to my car.

"Nicole's in labor, move!" Posey yells.

"No way!" Holland shouts. "I'm coming!" She runs.

"Me too!" Shelley screams.

"I want to go!" Sprayberry yells.

At this point my car was filled with many people. Everyone is yelling and screaming with joy. I'm freaking out because of what happen to our pass pregnancy. Cody was in the car behind us, and Posey was calling Hoechlin.

Quickly I pulled up to the house, leaving it on in park. As I ran quickly to the door, Posey was already there opening it with the spare key we gave him.

"Nicole!" I yelled.

"Nicole, where are you?!"

Nicole simply walked over to the railing, and looked down at us. A smile appeared on her face. She had just finished taking a shower by the looks of her wet hair. Her makeup was done like she usually does it, with her typical wing liner and mascara on her long lashes.