Toby of course wasn't exactly happy about the fact that he called his girlfriend Sarah all this time. He also didn't enjoy knowing about her basically using him all this time. I still have to ask her how she managed to calm him down, because he seemed really angry.

It wasn't until two months ago that they made up and are now back together. Stacey actually liked someone again, who had a brain at least and also treated her right. So I hoped her and Toby would come back together, despite the fact that if I were Toby, there was no way I'd take her back. That shows just how much he actually liked her.

She found the perfect opportunity to apologize to Elijah for all the bad things she's caused him. It was at Toby's birthday dinner a few weeks ago. Elijah acknowledged her apology with a nod and refrained from scowling at her whenever he saw her. Now he even answered her and I was pretty sure soon, they'll act like actual acquaintances.

"This is so amazing. This building has your name on it, how do you feel about that?" She asked me and I smiled smugly.
"Pretty good." Jason laughed at that and ruffled my hair playfully.

"I'm gonna go and talk to a few people. You guys have fun." He said and vanished into the crowd. Toby was gone too and I looked around us. How come everybody left?

"So, how is it to be with a professional fighter?" She asked me and I let out a breath.
"Exhausting." I joked and she laughed.
"How is it to be with a... Toby?" I asked, making her laugh.

"Tiring." She said and I giggled.
"No, he's amazing. Hey, Lilah. I need to tell you something. But you have to promise me not to make a scene." She glanced around us and I nodded. I wasn't about to make a scene around all these strangers.

"Shoot." I said and she took a deep breath.
"I'm pregnant." My eyes widened at that and I started coughing uncontrollably.

"You're what?!" A few heads turned towards us and I lowered mine.
"Seven weeks in." She said and I did the maths.
"Wait." I held myself back from laughing.

"That was before you got back together." I said and she nodded.
"Did he pull the Toby on you?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she frowned in confusion.

"Toby what?" Toby suddenly appeared next to her and I glared at him.
"Did you pull the Toby on her?" I asked him and he blinked.
"What the fuck is the Toby?" Elijah came to stand next to me.

"You know, the Toby." He told his best friend. He still had no idea and Elijah glanced at Stacey's belly, before looking back at his roommate.
"The Toby." He said again and Toby's eyes widened.

"No way. And why the heck would you call it the Toby? I don't do that." He scoffed and Elijah and I laughed.
"Well, you did tell me to do that." Elijah started.
"And I almost got pregnant because of that." I finished as Toby rolled his eyes.

"How often do I have to apologize? I get it, I'm a dick. But to answer your question, no. I did not pull the Toby on her. It just happened." He said and we nodded.

"So, you finally told her, huh." Elijah said to Stacey, who nodded with a tight smile.
"Wait, you knew?" I asked him and he shrugged.
"Yeah, Toby told me."

"Toby told you what?" Jason suddenly appeared next to me.
"About the baby." Elijah answered and Jason nodded.
"Wait, you knew too?" I asked. What the heck?

"Yeah, Elijah told me." I glared at my boyfriend after hearing that.
"How come you tell him and not me?" I asked him and he looked at Stacey.

"Well, I wanted to tell you." She informed me and my anger vanished.
"Oh. Well, I'm happy for you. Even though you're young and not married." I said, making her laugh.