4- He's breaking in

"Two and a half million dollars. That fucking bastard. He costs more than grandma and grandpa gave the both of us together." Jason said angrily hitting his dashboard.

"Well, he was good at his job." I tried to reason as I drove to my brother's house slowly. Actually, it was the house we grew up in, so it was weird saying that it belonged to my brother. Jason sighed, before hiccupping.

"That's exactly why I want him. He would bring me so much money. I was thinking about opening my own gym with fights every Saturday. Legal ones of course. Having him as my first fighter would be so cool. I would even call the gym 'Charming gym' or something like that." He rambled and I snorted at the name.

"Good thing he's not cheap then." I joked and he actually punched my shoulder.
"Hey, I'm driving." I scowled at him. Jason sighed, before groaning.
"Ugh, I want him!"

"Do you realize how wrong that sounds?" I joked again and he punched my shoulder on the same spot.
"Ouch, Jason!" I hissed. Okay, I get it. No jokes around drunk Jason.

"It's not funny. I need to find a way to get him. You know it's been my dream to open my own fighter's gym." He said and I frowned. Really?
"Actually, I didn't know that." I always thought Jason was satisfied with the way his life turned out.

Right after Jason and I graduated, we both went to college. Unfortunately, our grandparents died in a car crash not even a year after. They inherited us everything. Jason got the house and half of the million. And I got my college provided and the other half of the million. I was lucky to be blessed with such amazing grandparents, and I will always be thankful for what they did for us. They raised us after our mom left. We never knew our dad, but with such caring authorities in our lives, Jason and I didn't need to.

"Oh well. Now you do. I want to do something with my pathetic life. I want to make our grandparents proud." He said and I was surprised he mentioned them, since their death is still a sore topic for the both of us.

"That's nice, Jason. I wish you best of luck and you know I'll always be there for you if you need me. Just like now." I said and Jason smiled at me.
"I know. That's why you're my favourite sister and I love you to death." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm your only sister." I said just when I parked into his driveway. I killed the engine and helped my brother outside. He stumbled even more than before and I giggled when he almost fell. Jason shot me a dark look that told me to shut up and I did. We made it inside the house and I led him upstairs into his room. I took off his shoes and he fell onto the bed, face first.

"Good night." I giggled and Jason murmured something into the pillow. I was afraid he'd run out of oxygen so I turned his head, letting his nose breath.
"Nighty night." He smiled at me before closing his eyes. I shook my head, a small smile on my face.

I got downstairs and made sure to turn off every light in the house. I went back to the car and started the engine.

»»»

Once I got home safely, I took off all of my clothes and got into the shower. I looked at the clock after wrapping myself into the towel and realized it was only past ten p.m. Maybe criminal minds was still on. So I walked into the small living room of my apartment, dodging the empty boxes and sat down on the couch.

I was happy Jason installed my t.v. before he installed anything else. Even though I was already here for three weeks, my apartment still needed some necessary furniture and things like a microwave. I should also buy some pillows for the couch, I thought as I roamed through the channels.

"Yes." I said when I saw Agent Morgan's face appear on the screen. He is so handsome and his voice gives me the good kind of chills. I got a little cold though, since I was still only wrapped in my towel, but I didn't want to get up. Even though cold droplets ran down my back, because my hair was still wet, I decided to change as soon as the show was over.