"So I guess it went good between you and Vic? You were in there for a while" He says and playfully wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I guess it did" I say as I smile and bite my lip.

"So are you together now or what?"

"Kind of. We have decided to give us two a chance. And I really think it can work. He's actually really sweet, he told me he'll do what it takes to make it work. And I will do the same" I say and smile.

Mike smiles and hugs me before I walk to his room and change into clothes and then we both walk down and join the others in the living room to eat.

When we come downstairs the Tv is already rolling so no one pays much attention to us when we enter the living room wich I appreciate because I feel how my face still is a slight shade of red. Mike sits down in the armchair next to Tony, not suprising anyone. Me myself sits down in the corner of the couch close to Vic, who turns his head to me and smiles. I smile back and he pecks me on the lips. Nothing I thought he would do around everyone else.

Suddenly Nick spits out all the coke in his mouth and starts coughing. We all look at him with shocked faces, trying to be empathic and not laugh.

"What the hell was that?!" He yells when he has catched his breath, looking at me and Vic.

"Are you together now or what?!" He continues yelling and now everyone is staring at us.

"Kind of" I say with a smile and blush. Vic takes my hand in his and everyone just sits there and looks at us weirdly before slowly returning their attention to the Tv.

Well that went well, I guess.

*

After the movie Mike and I walk to his room and we sit down on his bed.

"Mikey?" I ask as soon as we sit down.

"Yeah?"

"When are you and Tony gonna tell everyone that you are a couple now?"

"I don't know honestly, but I want it out soon though so that no one finds out by accident and it gets all awkward"

A knock on the door interrupts our conversation that didn't have the chance to go on for very long. I walk over and open the door to find Tony behind it.

"Hey.. um can I talk to Mike alone for a minute" he shyly asks.

I tell him that of course he can. I even wanted to talk to Vic so it didn't matter for me to leave for a while. I walk out and head to Vic's room where I knock on his door.

I hear him shout come in so I open the door and step in. He turns his face to me where I'm standing in the door opening. A smile spreads across his lips when he sees it's me and he hurries to stand up from the bed, making him almost trip and fall over his own feet. How adorable.

"Hey boyfriend" He says and places his hands on my hips and a peck kiss to my lips.

"Hey you" I say and snake my arms around his neck and put my hands on the back of his head.

I push his head towards mine and our lips are connected once again. Vic directly pushes me against his door and moves his hands so that they're on the door, either side of me.

Tongue are added into the kiss and hips are soon pressed together, making me feel how turned on he really is getting right now. Vic starts kissing down my neck, small gasps leaving my lips. He moves away my shirt when his lips has reached my shoulder where he makes sure to leave a hickey.

His lips comes back to mine even hungrier this time. This boy knows for sure how to make my legs weak. When Vic starts moving his hands up my shirt is when I pull away from his lips. He tries to reconnect our lips at first but when I don't allow him to he gives up.