Chapter 6

Vic's POV:
I hurry out of the pool and run after Kellin following him into the house.

"Kellin!" I shout, not even bothered by everyones glares.

I run up the stairs where I almost run straight into Nick, knocking him over. The second before the bathroom door is closed I grab the doorhandle and hurry inside and close the door behind me, locking it.

"Vic, please leave" Kellin begs me, looking to be on the verge of tears.

Honestly I don't know what the hell I should to in a situation like this. I'm extremly awkward when someone around me is crying. Seriously, just ask Tony.

But this time I'm gonna act like a normal person with a heart and common sense, even if it means not listening to the one thing Kellin asked me to do. I walk over to him so I'm standing right in front of him and wrap my arms around his body.

"Will you tell me why you ran away?" I carefully ask.

"I got scared I suppose. I wanted to kiss you and I wanted you to feel the same way about me as I do for you. But at the same time I'm scared of being with you. We are two total different persons so I don't know how it'd work out.."

I stand there and look at him for a while. Then I place my hand on his cheek and wipe away a tear of his with my thumb.

"I want to be with you too. And I know we are very different but I believe that we can make it work. If you want me to stop being a bad guy I'll do that for you. Just give me a chance to prove that this can work, that we can work"

Kellin smiles at my words. It's a pretty sad smile but it is at least a smile.

"So you want to try to make it work?" I ask, hoping so bad he'll say that he does because I feel like I have to be with him.

"Yes. I do." He says and I smile.

I hug him tight and this time he hugs me back just as tight. We both move away a bit from the hug, still in each others arms though.

"So.. Is it okay for me to kiss you now?" I ask feeling ridiculous. But that's better then making him feel that I'm pushing myself at him.

"Of course you idiot" He says with a chuckle.

I lean down to him and connect our lips to each other. I soon deepen the kiss and let my hands slide down to his ass that I squeeze, causing Kellin to let out a faint moan against my lips. I push us to the sink where I lift him up and put him down on the sink without breaking the kiss. I stand between Kellin's legs and he intertwines his fingers into my hair.

A small groan leaves my lips as Kellin brush his inner thigh against my crotch making him giggle and pull away from the kiss.

"So I guess you like that huh?" He asks and drags his leg across me again to tease me and once again a groan escapes my mouth.

I reconnect our lips harsly taking Kellin by suprise and making him moan lightly.

Suddenly a harsh knock on the door interrupts us and I sigh.

"Ey! Stop banging in the bathroom guys, the pizza has arrived!" I hear Mike's voice shout and both Kellin's and I's cheeks turn bright red.

Kellin jumps off the sink and I follow him out of the bathroom. I squeeze his ass one more time, making him turn around to stick his tongue out at me before I hurry to my room quickly to put on a shirt and shorts and then head down to the pizza.

Kelin's POV:
Vic hurries to his room and then down the stairs and I turn to Mike blushing. A smirk is resting on his lips making me nervously chuckle.