Chapter 3

Nathan and Warren meeting after they haven't seen each other in a very long time.

AU: Nathan Prescott doesn't go to Blackwell, and never has. Chloe still goes to Blackwell.

._.

Warren: Are you here yet?

Nathan: we passd the arcada bay sgin

Warren: Really?!

Nathan: yes

Nathan: ...?

Nathan: did you faint

Warren: ..maybe

Nathan: youre such a nrd

Warren: but i'm your nerd

Nathan: shut up

Warren: i love you, see you soon! :D

Nathan: u 2 nerd

"Hey, geek! Who're you texting that's more important than us?" Chloe grabbed at Warren's phone, but he dodged her hand and shoved the device in his pocket.

"A person."

"Wow, really? I never would have guessed!" Warren rolled his eyes at Chloe's sarcasm and turned to look towards the entrance of the academy. The only people there were Justin and his group of skaters.

"So, seriously. Who is it?" The nerdy teen looked back towards Chloe and sighed.

"My friend. They're visiting the academy."

"Oh, so will we get to meet them?" Chloe gestured to the group of friends all sitting around their picnic table eating lunch.

"Um, I guess it depends on what they want?" It came out as a question, even though he was sure that Nathan would most certainly not want to be with anyone but him. Too bad Warren would make him anyway.

"We'll make 'em sit with us, right guys!?" Warren's friends cheered out agreement, even if they weren't listening.

Warren was about to reply, but his phone vibrated in his pocket, and he pulled it out to look at it.

Nathan: jst round rhe corner

Warren smiled widely at the text and replied a quick text of acknowledgment. He was completely oblivious to the person who stood behind the tree next to their table.

Nathan had only sent him that text to throw him off. He stepped out from his hiding spot as quietly as possible, but Max and Brooke, who were sitting across from Warren and Chloe, immediately noticed, and were silenced by a single finger at Nathan's lips. His shoes made no noise as he tip-toed across the grass, and stood right behind Warren before...

"BOO!"

"AGH!"

Nathan's laughter was loud and it caused everyone else at the picnic table to do the same.

"You asshole! You told me you weren't here yet!"

"I couldn't help it. Oh my god, your face!"

"Ha ha, yeah, laugh it up, guys." Warren scowled and got up from the ground where he fell. Sitting down, he told Nathan to also.

"But there's no room."

"Then sit on my lap." Warren emphasized his command with a pat on his thighs.

"Whatthefuckever, dumbass." Nathan took a seat on the very edge of the table's bench, and Warren pulled him closer with a hand around his waist.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too, jerk." 

._.

Sorry I've been hoarding updates. Gonna post all the shit I have done, so get your bodies ready.