Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3
Zak almost falls when he saw Katie, his and Aaron's high school friend, looking at him and Angie. "Hey Katie. Long time no see" Aaron said, walking towards Katie. "Hey Aaron" Katie said, smiling.

"Hi again Ms. Cena" Angie said, waving at Katie. "Hello again pumpkin. How's your knee now?" Katie asked. "Better. Thank you, Ms. Cena" Angie replied. Zak looks at Katie and Angie talk. "So Katie, where have you been?" Zak asked. Billy and Jay look at the black haired lady. "I've been around the world with WWE and my brother. Retired last week after I hurt my leg trying to get a championship" Katie replied. "What's a WWE?" Angie asked, looking at Katie and Zak. "It's a wrestling company, we go around the world to entertain kids and adults" Katie replied. Angie nods. "May we ask who is she?" Billy asked. "Oh I'm sorry. That was rude of me. I'm Katie, Aaron and Zak's high school friend" Katie replied, shaking Billy and Jay's hands. "She's awesome. She helped Zak get through his bullying problem" Aaron said. "Hey, it's not nice either way. I see what you do to Zak, Aaron. Even if it's funny, it's not nice" Katie said. Zak smiles. "I bet your boyfriend is one lucky man" Billy said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't have a boyfriend" Katie said while laughing. "Are you Daddy's girlfriend?" Angie innocently asked. Zak's eyes widened and looks at Angie. "No, honey. Doesn't Daddy have a girlfriend?" Katie asked, looking at Zak. "My mommy was Daddy's girlfriend but, she's in heaven" Angie replied.

Katie's P. O. V
"My mommy was Daddy's girlfriend but, she's in heaven" Angie replied to my question. I froze. Isabella died?! How?! Why did no one told me? Guess I was being such a workaholic that nobody bothered to tell me. "Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that, Zak. I didn't know Isabella was gone. I was a workaholic until last week. Decided to live here in Las Vegas" I said, rubbing my neck sheepishly. "It's alright, Kate" Zak said and continued, "Let's just talk about something else before I change my mind." I nod and sit in between Billy and Jay. Zak sits by the window, Angie sits next to him, and Aaron sits next to Angie. "So, Zak, how long have you've been a single father?" I asked, looking at Angie play with her toys. "I've raised Angie by myself for 5 years" He replied. "We helped as well" Aaron chimed in. I smile and I stare at Zak's eyes for a while. Those eyes have mesmerized me ever since I met him. I then looked at his daughter and she looks exactly like him. "It took a while for me to understand life as a single parent but, mom, dad and these guys helped me raise her" Zak explained, looking at me. "That's nice to hear" I said, smiling and blushing. Luckily, Zak nor anybody noticed it.

10 years later (A/N: at this point, Angie will be 15. I'm kinda lazy sometimes)
"ANGELINA!" Zak yelled while making breakfast. "Coming!" Angie, now 15, yelled back while coming downstairs. She was wearing a black beanie, a black t-shirt with Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail on it, grey skinny jeans, and black converse that reached to her knees. "Ready to spend the day with Aunt Katie at the mall?" Zak asked, smiling. Angie nods, putting on her silver chain that had a silver skull around it. "Are you leaving for your investigation at the brothel today?" Angie asked. "Yeah. Are you okay staying here with Gracie by yourself?" Zak replied, looking at Angie. She looks at Gracie and shrugs. Zak finishes cooking and walks towards Angie. "Hey, your old dad here will message you once he finishes with interviews" Zak said. Angie giggles a little and pets Gracie. "You're not that old, dad. Also, when can I visit mom's grave?" Angie asked, still petting Gracie. "We can visit her next week, it's her birthday next week" Zak replied, smiling sadly. Gracie barks and gives Angie her toy. "I'll call your aunt to pick you up later" Zak said, grabbing his phone. Angie nods, grabs her phone, and puts on music for her and Gracie to listen to. Angie starts singing "Decode" by Paramore and Gracie howls. Zak looks at Angie and Gracie and shakes his head while smiling. Aaron, Billy, and Jay open the door and they look at the mini concert. "How did we get here? I used to know you so well" Angie sang. "Uh, what's happening?" Jay asked. Zak shrugs and keeps looking at Angie sing. 'Can't believe Angie is a teenager now' Zak thought. "Angie! Turn off the music!" Billy half yelled and she screams while turning the music off.

Angie's P. O. V.
After Uncle Billy shouted at me and I had a panic attack, I was sitting on the living room with my uncles and dad. "So, when do we leave? Today? Tomorrow?" Uncle Jay asked. "Maybe tomorrow, I need to do some stuff before we leave" Dad replied. I pet Gracie while she was laying her head on my lap. I don't want dad to leave. What if something happens to him or the others? What if I get hurt while I'm alone? The last time I was alone, I got scratched on my face. "Angie" I heard Uncle Aaron say and I snap out of my thoughts. "What happened?" I asked, looking around. "Are you alright? You zoned out" Uncle Jay said. "Just thought about something" I replied, still petting Gracie. Dad looks at me, a concerned look on his face. We all hear a honk from outside. "Bye dad. I'll text you when I can" I said, hugging dad a little too tight. " Don't let any boy stare at you, alright" Dad said and I laugh a little while hugging my uncles. I grab my phone, headphones, and my purse and leave. "Hey honey" Aunt Katie said, smiling. "Hey Aunt Katie, how's Uncle John?" I asked. Ever since Aunt Katie reunited with my father and Uncle Aaron, she decided to have me meet her family and I became as sort of their own. "He's fine. Him and Nikki are bonding well" Aunt Katie replied, driving to the mall. I smile and put on my headphones. I listen to "Human" by Christina Perri. I listen to this all the time whenever dad leaves to a location, I don't know why but, it makes me feel sad that one day that my dad will be gone from my life. He's my rock.