Chapter 11

A/N: the picture is Angie's outfit

Friday - Airport
Zak was sleeping on the floor and he still had bandages. Angie was snap chatting on Zak's phone. She takes a picture of Zak and sends it to the GAC fans with the caption ' When your dad decides to sleep on the floor and he still is banged up'. Katie, Aaron, Billy, and Jay were looking at Angie. Dan was laughing at the Snapchat. "Guys, please stop taking pictures. Zak needs rest" Katie said while checking her phone. "Party Pooper" Dan and Angie mumble. "I heard that" Katie said. Aaron tries not to laugh. "Dad, get up from the floor" Angie said, shaking Zak's shoulder. "5 more minutes, mom" Zak mumbles. "I'm not grandma, dad" Angie said. Dan looks at Angie. "Let's wait for the plane and stop fooling around" Billy said. "Let's play Google Feud" Dan said, smiling cutely.

Plane
Zak was drinking ginger ale. Angelina was eating chips. "Hey Dad, are you feeling better?" Angie asked, looking at Zak. Zak nods and looks at Angie. "I'm fine, Angie. You know that I have a weakness for my girls getting hurt and I'll be responsible for the consequences I get" Zak replied, looking at Angie. "Your girls?" Angie asked, raising an eyebrow. "You and Katie" Zak replied and Angie facepalms. "Dad, if you said my girls, it means your girlfriend and daughter" Angie explained. Zak blushes of embarrassment. "W-well, Katie is my lady best friend" Zak said, rubbing his neck. "Right, dad. Keep dreaming about that" Angie teased and Zak smacks Angie's arm playfully. "Ow, that hurt dad" Angie said playfully. "I'm dreaming about Katie and you dream about Dan" Zak teased. Dan looks at Zak. "You want to go to teasing war?" Angie asked, smirking. "Let's make a deal. If I kiss Katie before the lockdown, I get $20, you kiss Dan and you'll get $20" Zak said and locks pinkies with his daughter. This will be a fun ride.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters lately. I'll make sure that once I have Christmas break or when I have free time, I'll write longer chapters. Thank you for reading. Bye bye!