I sigh in relief as he runs off down the street to who-knows-where. Every part of my body wants to know where he could possibly be running to. It feels like I don't even know my brother anymore. Should he be someone that I'm proud to call my brother, anymore? Is he safe to be around?

He did say he was dangerous...

How's about we stop think about this? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

I walk down stairs with a sick feeling in my stomach. Where Everest touched my shoulders, I can still feel something there. The thought of him make me feel uneasy.

I thought that maybe if I ever saw any of my family members again, I'd be happy, out of all three of them, Ev was the one I really wanted to see. If this is how we were reunited then how would it be with my parents? Will they even come home? Probably not.

I'm surprised my parents haven't disowned me and thrown me into the streets yet. I expect that out of them more than even coming home. That's sad.

"What's wrong?" Ryland questions as I absentmindedly sit down at the kitchen table across from him.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Don't make me tickle you for answers." Aries lifts his eyebrows looking a stupid kind of serious. Artificially serious... haha that makes no sense. "I will do it."

"Aries-"

"I will do it, blondie!"

"You're a dork." I scoff and laugh at the same time.

"I'm a gorgeous dork."

"No, just a dork."

"That's it!" Aries shoots up out of his chair and runs to me. "Tickle fight!!"

I was starting to question how much of a "bad boy" he claimed to be. Maybe he was more stupidity than bad boy.

Aries reaches where I sit at the table and slings my tiny body over his shoulders. I squeal and kick my feet as my hair blinds me, flying around and blocking my view from anything.

"Nice ass, blondie." Aries remarks and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Aww thanks, you too." I say, hitting my hands effortlessly where his butt was supposed to be. His jeans sag a little revealing his plaid boxers. I grab his belt loop and pull them up. "You don't even have an ass."

"You're just jealous of it."

"What is there to be jealous of, though?"

"What? I can't hear you! I'm boutta tickle yooou!!"

Aries throws me- lightly- off of his shoulder and onto the leather couch. His fingers move around on my stomach as I squeal and squirm around nearly falling off of the couch.

"Sto-sto-stop!" I manage to say through uncontrollable laughing. "It-it-it hurts to la-la-laugh so much!"

"Then tell me why you're looking sad! Teeeeeeeeell meeeeeeee!" Aries straddles my small figure. "Teeeeeeeeell meeeeeee noooooow!" He jokes.

"Never!" I kick my knees into his back, hearing every hollow thump. "Now stop tickling meeee! I sound like a dying walrus!"

"You're laugh is adorable." He stops tickling me.

I remove my hair from my face and allow my smile to sink back down to its default straight line. Aries softly takes my chin in his fingertips and forces me to look up at him.

"Now, why are you sad?" He asks.

"Just a bad day."

"Frowns aren't healthy."

I smile bright and big. "Happy?"

"Thats what I'm wondering about you." Ryland leans slightly foreword towards me. "Are you happy, blondie?"

"I guess you could say that, Aries."

He nods slowly before looking at my face, his ocean eyes travel up and down my face. I probably look like an idiot, single strands of hair pinned to my forehead, smeared mascara, my glasses probably all jacked up.

I bring my hands over my face and cover it. "Omg, there's probably something on my face, right? Ew, I probably look like a toad."

Ryland grabs both my hands in one of his, the other still on my chin, and he leans all the way foreword, softly placing his lips on mine. He leaves his soft, rose lips there before lifting them away. I, soon missing his lips fixed on mine.

"More like the princess from princess and the frog, Everly." He smiles.
_______________________________

Hello, there readers... didn't see ya there ;)

Here's another chapter... vote and comment what y'all think!

Btw, "The Tutor" reached 2k reads and is in the rankings. I'm so very happy with everything and I love you all so much! I'm speechless.

Buh-byeeeeee!

-BlackMidnights