"I'm gonna go shower okay?" She let go of me and smiled.

"Alright... I'm heading to the lab, and you better be here when I get home!" She said wobbling away. I headed up to my room and I saw I had missed calls and text from Momma. Oh! And I new one from Jade.

Lover❤️
My Mom said if you spend the night again we have to let her know... I hate you btw

Me
Ok, no you don't. I see you like playing games. So I'll play along for now.

A few minutes went by, I'm guessing she freaked out as usual.

Lover❤️
Shut up!👿 I'm not playing games!

Me
Don't worry... I'll win😉

Lover❤️
Oh really? What do you get from winning?

Me
My prize is pretty obvious.😕

Lover❤️
Well I don't know what it is so tell me!

Me
It's you beautiful❤️

Lover❤️
😳😳

Me
Don't act like you didn't know. See? Playing games. Smh

Lover❤️
You need some help, seriously.👀

Me
I'm trying but you don't wanna help me😩

Lover❤️
Omg! I'm done texting you now!😵

Me
Yeah right, text you later😘😘

*The Next Week*

Sadly Jade did not come to school today because she's taking care of her sister who caught an ear infection. So now I'm back to my boring routine. But I will admit, I think our relationship is going smoothly. So here I am at this boring place. I was waiting for my class to start when the three girls that bother Jade walk up to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked and they blushed and giggled. Okay, I've never puked before and I don't know if my body can but I think I just might puke.

"I have a question... out of all the girls you could've talked to you chose Jade... why?" The blonde one asked.

"Why do you need to know?" She looked taken back.

"Because! I've been trying to talk to you for years and you never gave me the time of day!" She stomped.

"I'm sorry I guess? Who are you?" Her jaw dropped. Her friends looked like they wanted to laugh but didn't.

"Are you serious right now Riana?!"

"Yeah, I don't know you."

"Stefani! We have classes together since elementary school!" Yeah... I don't remember you.

"Sorry Stefani but I don't remember you." I lean off of the lockers, towering over her.

"We'll just have to fix that..." She said suggestively pressing her body against me. I smile and take a step to the side.

"No thanks, I'm dating Jade."

"Come on Riana...we are a lot more fun than her..." She pushed even more. Why can't this girl go away? If you're not Jade I don't want you.

"I'm serious. Back off before you regret it." I said darkly and they all stepped back. Then the bell started to ring and I headed to my class.

I ran through the lab, heading to Momma Marie. She called me and told me it was urgent. People said hello and to stop running but I didn't. I stopped when I saw Momma by my pod.

"Riana! Come in here." I took slow cautious steps. I haven't seen this things in years. Just seeing it made me want to fall down and cry. I lost everything when I was in that pod.

"Riana...it's okay dear." Dr. Elizabeth said.

"W-What did you need Momma?" She turned to me with a huge smile.

"I think your sister is looking for you! Her name is Marva?" She pressed the Communication button.

"Rianara... Sister, this is Marva if you're still out there... alive. Please respond back to me." Momma stopped pressing the button. I quickly ran to the pod wanting to listen to her again, or talk to her again.

"M-Marva! Momma, she's okay!" She smiled at me and wiped my tears that clouded my eyes.

"Riana... would you like to contact her?" She asked me. I didn't hesitate, or miss a single heart beat when I responded.

"Yes."

***

_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)