Prologue

I wish I could tell you that I'm a perfectly normal kid. I'd love to tell you that I'm even an ordinary wizard. But then I'd be lying to you, and no matter what happens, I do not lie. Compared to me, Harry Potter is positively boring. I mean, I'm not physically messed up, or anything. And it isn't exactly something I did that makes me an outcast. It's a little bit of who I am. But for the most part, it's my parents.

My dad is not  a wizard. My sister and I are both Muggle-Borns.

My mom is Athena. She gave birth to my sister, Beth, on December 29th, nearly eighteen years ago. Then she left. But she came back over eleven years later and gave birth to me on April 15th.

We're both Half-Bloods. We're both Muggle-Borns. And we're not safe.

Not ever.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this prologue! Please comment or vote if you like it. This has been really fun for me to write, and hopefully fun for you to read. I'm going to stick as close to J. K. Rowling's original story as possible--that's just my personal preference.

I originally had a really long author's note but I decided it was way too much!

Okay, thanks for reading this. If you like it, tell a friend! If you hate it, that's okay!

~~Sasha