Whats in it for me?

I look at him standing there and he just sits beside me.

"yes?" I question.

"you looked lonely besides, the boys are talking about boring stuff"

He smiles, its perfect. I feel myself smiling but I stop myself thinking it would be awkward to be starring at him and just smiling.

I look back at my phone paying all my attention to my twitter feed and its soon snatched from my hands.

"what the fuck are you doing?" I shout. Unfortunately it came out louder than expected so all the boys turn to face me.

I realise they are all waiting for me to explain so I decide to have a little joke.

"well you see here, he tried to kiss me, isnt that right Jye?" He looks at me laughing.

"what no, I took your..." before he could finish Beau interupts him.

"Jai ya' cunt, cant you tell she wants me?" he smirks at me and I cant control my laugh and I literally burst out into fits laughter.

I feel hands round my waist and before I can even begin to question, Jai has me pinned down and Luke is tickling the shit out of me... I cant even breathe im laughing that much.

"STOP.. ST-STOP" I yell and suddenly more hands are tickling me, I feel something in the pit of my stomach. Oh no, this is not good.

"I wouldnt do that if I was you" Ronnie knows whats about to happen and just in time the boys lift up from me and i dash towards the bathroom.

When I walk back in Ronnie is basically rolling around laughing so hard he is crying and the boys are sitting their puzzled.

"erm, what just happened?" Luke questions.

"im guessing he didnt tell you then?" I look towards a red faced Ronnie who is just managing to sit back on his seat.

"Well erm, when i laugh to much im kinda sick..." I finish looking for disgusted faces but instead they all jump up running over to me and hugging me. What the fuck just happened.

***

After Mariam returns from preparing food she sits on Ronnies knee and they get deep into conversation and im sitting on Beaus knee talking to the other boys just getting to know more about them. After half an hour of talking the alarm on the cooker blares through the house so me and Mariam seperate the food onto different plates whilst Ronnie and James set the table. I notice Jai and Beau talking but it seemed like they were trying not to make it obvious, I chose to ignore it and set the plates out infront of the boys and taking a seat in between James and Luke.

***

"That was lovely, thankyou Mariam" All the boys say in unison, I gather some of the plates and glasses and join Mariam in the Kitchen to help wash up.

"So, do you like them?" Mariam asks with a grin on her face.

"I know what youre thinking and its not like that... they're cool and fun but I hardly know them"

We both laugh joining the boys in the Sitting room again.

"so whats the plans?" I look around the room waiting for someone to speak up.

"We are going to go to the cinema" Mariam says and i smile.

"okay let me go get my jacket"

I leave the room. I grab my coat of my bed and walk out of my bedroom making my way back. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and seconds later im faced with Beau.

"I fucking shit my self" he grabs hold of his chest and I let out a little giggle.

"you bitch" I slap his arm and he rubs it, as if that hurt him. I roll my eyes and go to walk past him but he stops me.

"can I have your number?" he looks as if he wasnt meant to say that out loud.

"whats in it for me?" I laugh.

Suddenly his soft lips are pressed against mine and im up against the wall. What just happened. I mean I was gonna give him it anyway but damn!

"You ready yet?!" Daniel shouts up the stairs.

He pulls away and smiles.

"does that mean I can have your number now?"

I laugh and hand him my phone, he types his number in and sends himself a quick text so he can save my number and I slip it into my back pocket and head down the stairs to the front door.