"Are you kidding? I'm sure he'd love to. Why didn't you say anything at the dinner? Or tell me about this gym?" I asked.
"I had a feeling tonight wouldn't be the best day to discuss this. Besides, I didn't think it would be a big deal." He shrugged.

"Not a big deal? You have your own gym, that's amazing." I slapped his shoulder and he chuckled.
"I guess. By the way, you can work out in here too, if you want." He said and I raised an eyebrow. Elijah frowned in confusion.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I placed my hands on my hips and his eyes widened.
"No. No way. Don't do this to me." He let out a shaky breath, before running a hand through his hair.

"You're so cute." I pinched his cheek and he let out a breath of relief.
"I thought you were seriously offended." He said, pulling me closer. I snorted, before looking around.

"But seriously Elijah. This is amazing." I hugged his waist.
"Thank you." He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back eagerly. He pushed my back against the lockers and left open mouthed kisses down my neck. I moaned and he pulled away. I opened my eyes and frowned at him.

"Come with me." He pulled on my hand, not leaving me any choice but to follow him outside again. His strides were fast and I had trouble keeping up. He practically pushed me inside the passenger seat and swerved onto the road.

"What happened?" I asked, swiftly putting my seatbelt on.
"I want you so bad right now." He picked up the pace of the car and I blushed. I found myself getting really turned on by his eagerness. But then I realized he wasn't driving towards my apartment.

"Where-"
"It's time for me to take you to my place. It's not far from here." He assured me and I felt a spark of excitement erupt inside me. I've never been to his place, simply because after work I didn't even want to go anywhere else but straight home.

So I never even asked him to take me to his place. But he told me he had a roommate, who constantly had his girlfriend over, so he prefered to stay at mine. I was actually eager to meet his best friend as well. Elijah told me a lot about him and from what I've heard he was pretty funny.

I was too busy imagining his apartment that I didn't even realize he had already parked in front of a fancy looking apartment complex. I walked outside when he opened my door and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fancy." I commented and he shrugged before taking my hand again and pulling me towards the entrance. We rounded a couple of corners before standing in front of a door with the number 132 on it. Elijah struggled to open the door, but when it finally opened, he growled and pulled me inside.

The door shut close again and Elijah's mouth found mine. He pulled his shirt off and then tugged on mine. I was about to remove it as well, when a voice interrupted.

"Why do I pay for porn if I could've just waited for you guys to arrive?" I squealed in surprise and pulled away. Elijah groaned before glaring at his roommate. The lights got turned on and I noticed the blonde man standing at the end of the hallway.

"Hey, I'm Toby." He neared us with a stuck out hand.
"Lilah." I smiled as I shook his hand. Toby looked between me and Elijah.
"So, who's up for some movie marathon?" He asked us as he turned around and walked away.

Elijah and I shared a look, before following him.
"I've been watching all seven parts of fast and furious. Now I feel like watching some transformers." He informed us and Elijah rolled his eyes.

"I thought Sarah was coming over tonight." He said to Toby whilst I glanced around the place. Even if I wouldn't have known that two guys owned this place, I would've figured that out. All kinds of fancy car posters were hung up on the walls that were painted grey. The interior was modern, but messy as heck. Clothes were on the ground, an empty bottle was resting in the corner next to the t.v. Men, I thought.

"She was, but something happened and she didn't feel well. So I decided to distract myself." Toby sat down on the couch. Elijah and I stood by the door frame of the living room as Toby sighed.

"You're not gonna watch with me, are you?" I saw Elijah smirk in response. Toby groaned.
"You're gonna have sex and I'll be left to myself, deciding whether to jerk off at the thought of you guys fucking in another room or not." I grimaced at that. Ew.

"What the fuck?" Elijah glared at him and his roommate simply shrugged in response.
"Sarah isn't here and I feel lonely." Was his excuse. This guy...

"Whatever. Have fun being a loner." Elijah shook his head, before taking my hand in his, finally pulling me away.
"Is he always so..." I struggled to come up with the right word.

"Stupid? Idiotic? Perverted? Yes, yes and yes. Come on." He opened another door and we stepped inside his room.
"I heard that!" Toby yelled and I giggled, whilst Elijah rolled his eyes.

I looked around and noticed his red walls, his black furniture and matching carpet. For a guy, this room was pretty clean. I walked over to his bed that had brown bedsheets and sat down. I smiled up at Elijah, who locked his door before turning around with a smirk.

"That's my room." He spread his arms and I nodded.
"Nice room." I stood up and neared him.
"I like your bed, especially." I traced his chest with my finger and he licked his lips, before tilting his head.

!Mature content!

"You'll love it, once you're on it." He pushed me and my butt landed on the soft mattress. I gasped and he chuckled, before pulling his pants off. He neared the bed.

"Take off your clothes. Now." He growled and I gulped. I obeyed him and he watched my movements patiently. Until I got to my underwear. I smirked, taking my sweet time and he glared at me.

He closed the distance between us, by sitting down next to me. His hand was in his boxer briefs, stroking himself as he watched me take off my final clothing. I was about to sit up when he pushed me down by my shoulder and straddled me, without putting his weight on me.

"Last time you chose our position. Now it's my turn." He smirked and I gulped at that. His eyes roamed down my body as he cupped my chest with both of his hands, massaging me. I moaned and closed my eyes when I felt his mouth on my nipple.

Then his lips found my neck as he bit and sucked. Oh my God.
"Elijah." I said, arching my back. He chuckled lowly, before I felt his hot breath hit my ear.

"On your belly." My eyes shot open at that and I saw him sit up, waiting for me to obey. I turned around and felt him stand up. I heard his boxers hit the floor and soon heard the noise of the condom's tin foil getting ripped open. Oh god, I almost forgot about that again.

I watched him roll the condom onto his erection and then felt him settle down between my legs. He spread them further apart and massaged my butt.
"Fuck." He hissed and I was about to turn around when he stopped me.

"My turn, remember?" He growled out and then I felt him at my entrance.

Oh my.