Chapter 21 - Friday

Start from the beginning

I widened my eyes as I escaped the crowd surrounding our lockers. Now everthing make sense. Pads was sticked all over our lockers and there's a word on every pads written with red-blood paint. The words were exactly the ones you thought - b*tch, slut, whore, etc.

While I was staring blankly at my locker, Claire immediately went to took off the pads. "Move!" The boys' voice roared and soon they were all helping Claire taking off the pads. Though sometimes they wrinkled their nose in disgust or probably wishing those aren't real blood, they still helped.

"What are you people still doing here?" Ethan snapped and almost immediately people started to walk away from the scene. "Are you okay?" Ethan asked an angry Claire, rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. Since when did they become close?

"Are you okay?" Clayton and Brody asked me at the same time, before looking at each other and narrowed their eyes on each other.

"I'm fine," I said. "Just shocked I guess. "

"Those aren't real blood, are they?" Daniel asked, pointing at the pads scattered on the floor. "Please tell me they're not." He said, frowning.

"No, it's probably paint." I answered and he sighed in relief.

"Who would do such a thing?" Ethan asked, looking at the pads.

"Who else?" Clayton said.

"Davis." The three boys said at the same time.

We all walked to the first class together since we all shared the same class, which is math. If there's someone I can relate to right now, it's probably Malia Tate. If only I have a Stiles, life would be so much better. We both share equal hatred on this subject and it's getting worse day by day. Actually, I think we all do, because we have the same expression plastered on our faces. Depressed and bored. Claire and I, as usual, took our seat on the second seat to the back of the class. Ethan and Clayton was right behind us, while Brody and Daniel was in front of us.

Basically, we're sandwiched by four greek gods.

"I hate math." Daniel said, turning to us.

"Who doesn't?" Clayton stated. He rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

"These two probably don't." Ethan said and pointed at me and Claire. We looked at each other and laughed. The boys were looking weirdly at us.

"One thing you should know about these two," Brody said. "They hate math so much they could kill, so you better let down your high expectation on these two. They're just slightly above us."

They were having the same expression on their faces. Ethan was the first one to break the silence game. "I was hoping you two would be nerds," He said and frowned disappointedly. "But I guess, not all girls with no fashion sense are nerds."

Ouch.

"Your point is?" Claire growled.

He widened his eyes as he came to realisation to what he just said could mean. "Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that...uh...I mean, you two are fashionable these days, and not that I think nerds have no fashion sense, I just-"

"I think we get what you meant, Hood," I chuckled. "Thanks for trying to explain though. You're cute."

"Cute?" Clayton said, narrowing his eyes at Ethan. "That was cute to you?"

"Shut up, Wade."

***

"Is this even necessary?" I asked, pointing at the bucket of pads covered with red paint Brody and Clayton currently holding. We're currently outside of the boys bathroom and couldn't be looking anymore suspicious and odd. Thank goodness, the other students are in the cafeteria so nobody could see us.

"Yes." Clayton said and winked at me.

"I'm not sure about this..." I bit my lips.

"Just play along," Brody said and looked around. "Can't you see we're trying to help you get revenge on queen biatch?"

"Who says I want to get a revenge?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"No one," Clayton said, shrugging. "But revenge is sweet, cupcake. You'll see."

I just rolled my eyes as we walked down the hall towards Kendra's locker while looking around, making sure no teachers were around. Once we arrived at the locker, Ethan, Daniel, and Claire franatically waved which made us go faster. They have unlocked the lock, thanks to Ethan's skills from Youtube. "Quick, stuff these inside."

We started piling up Kendra's locker with the pads and one minute later it was all done. The locker was shut and for the finale Ethan wrote 'You mess with the wrong gang' on the locker's door with red-blood paint.

Revenge is sweet, huh?

Heck yeah, it is.

***

Updated! What do you think?

Do you ever take revenge on your enemy? I sure have :)

Please do comment and vote xo