nine

Sobin's P.O.V

"Sobin, get into the car please," Jeongguk said and I shook my head.

"No, you know I can't do this," I said and Jeongguk sighed. I'm acting like a kid.

"We're going to be late," he said and walked towards me.

"We graduate today, why don't you wanna go on that?" He asked and I looked away.

"Because...." I started but Jeongguk lifted me up, bride style. I sighed but didn't protest. He put me down in the car and closed the car door. I put on my seatbelt and Jeongguk sat down in the driver seat.

"Why can't you do this?" Jeongguk asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess I'm afraid of the real world or something" I answered and he smiled supportively to me.

"Everything is going to be fine, I promise," he said and held my hand.

"I hope so," I said and looked out the window.

^_^

"Jeon Sobin," our principal said and I looked at Jeongguk who smiled at me. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Congratulations," he said and gave me my grades. I bowed and thanked him before I got back to my seat.

"Jeon Jeongguk" Jeongguk stood up and walked over to our principal

"I didn't know that you and Sobin are related," the principal said with a smile.

"Oh we aren't, she's my wife," he said and got his grades and walked down to his seat and left the principal with a confused mind.

"Did you have to say it?" I asked Jeongguk and he nodded. I sighed and the principal continued to call up names.

"I'll hope you'll have an amazing future ahead of you! Good luck!" Was the last words the principal said before everyone left. Jeongguk took my hand and we walked to the car.

"Have you opened your grades yet?" Jeongguk asked and looked at my paper.

"No, I'll do it when we get home," I said and Jeongguk nodded before we got into the car. I sighed leaned my head back. Right now, people would probably go and party or get wasted, but just want to sleep. Sleep through the summer, and then look for a job. A good job.

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked and I nodded before I looked down at my grades. I sighed and knew that I would open it any second.

"Ah, fuck it," I said and opened my grades.
I opened my mouth. They were good. A lot of A and a few B.

"Wow, nice" Jeongguk said and looked quickly at my face before he looked back at the road.

"I-I thought that I would get lower grades," I said and rolled my paper.

"Have you already looked at your grades?" I asked and he nodded.

"How did it go?" He shrugged and kept his focus on the road.

"I didn't get bad grades, but they weren't great. It was a lot of C and B" he said and I held his hand.

"That's great!" I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said and pulled up to our house.

"What do you want to do?" Jeongguk asked.

"Sleep," I said and walked to our room. I accidentally stayed up all night because I was nervous.

"Didn't you sleep?" He asked and I shook my head and laid down.

"Good night then," he said and started to walk out from our bedroom.

"No, stay," I said and he turned around. He smiled at me and walked back to the bed.

"Fine," he said and laid down beside me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard how Jeongguk's breath had slowed down. He falls asleep so fast, it's amazing. I turned around so my face was towards his. He is beautiful.

"Have stared enough now?" He suddenly said and opened his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said and turned around. He sighted turned me around.

"Stop," he said and kissed me. I kissed him back and he leans over me.

"Stop," I said and he looked at me.

"We have only been married for 4 months, I'm not ready," I said and he nodded before he kissed me and walked out of the room. I sighed and followed him.

"Are you upset? I'm sorry if..." I said before he interrupted me with a kiss. He pressed me to the wall and his lips moved down my neck, he left a hickey at my weak spot and I moaned.

"Could you please stop teasing me?" He said and his hand was inside my shirt. They moved down to my hips and he pulled me closer to him.

^_^

I woke up in our bead. I had Jeongguk's arms around me. I felt sweaty so I carefully moved out of Jeongguk's grip and moved as fast as I could to the bathroom. I sighed in relief when I got to the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and got into the shower. I sighed when the hot water touched my body.

"Sobin?" I heard Jeongguk say and I laughed.

"Yeah!" I yelled and I heard Jeongguk's steps coming closer to the bathroom.

"I need to shower so open up," Jeongguk said and knocked on the door.

"No, I'm naked," I said and washed my hair.

"Oh please, I saw you naked like an hour or two ago," he said and I blushed.

"But I'm not done yet," I said and turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body before I unlocked the door and walked out. When I got out I saw Jeongguk in only boxers. I blushed and hurried into our bedroom, I didn't make it far because Jeongguk grabbed my wrist.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked and gave him a smile.

"Was it okay?" He asked, I know instantly what he meant. I nodded and felt how my cheeks got hotter. Fuck, can he stop making me blush all the time?

"Good," he said and kissed me before he got into the bathroom and I continued to the bedroom. I closed the door behind me and put on my underwear and a one piece.

'Incoming call from Mom'

"Hi mom," I said when I answered her call.

"Hi, honey! How are you?" She asked and I heard in her voice that she didn't want to talk about how I felt.

"I'm fine, how about you?" I said and sat down.

"I'm fine," she said "And to the reason, I actually called. I want grandchildren Sobin" she said and I know she would say that. But not so soon.

^_^
And I suck.
I have a crush. And they don't like me.
And I have a drama show on Friday, I don't know my lines fml.
Anyways. I hoped you enjoyed.
안녕
Author