four

(I recommend to listen to Young Forever with BTS)

Jeongguk's P.O.V

"Are you excited? You are getting married tomorrow!" My mom said excitedly.

"No, I'm nervous" I answered. I looked at my suit that was hanging on my door.

"Oh, honey. Everything will go well" she said and I nodded.

"I'll let you sleep. Good night" mom said and left my room. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I grabbed my phone and called Sobin.

"Hi" hearing her voice calmed me down.

"Hi," I said

"Are you nervous?" She asked, I sighed quietly.

"Yeah, you?" I asked and she laughed.

"You have no idea"

"Yeah, I kind of have," I said and laughed. Both got quiet and I listened to her breathing.

"I need to sleep, good night Jeongguk," she said after a while.

"Oh, okay, good night Sobin," I said and we hang up. I sighed before I crawled under my blanket.

^_^

"Jeongguk!" My mom yelled and I looked at her.

"Come on, get up. It's the big day" she said with a smile and I nodded before I sat up and looked at my suit.

"The breakfast is ready, so come and eat when you are done. But the suit is going on after you've eaten" mom said and I nodded and put on a t-shirt before I walked down to the kitchen.

"Are you excited?" My dad asked and I nodded before I started to eat off the breakfast.

"Thanks for the breakfast," I said and got back to my room. I got into the shower quickly before I put on my suit and dried my hair.

"MOM! CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE TIE?" I yelled and my mother came up to my room.

"You need to learn how to do it yourself," she said and left the room after she tied my tie. I sighed and looked in the mirror. I fixed my hair and looked at the result. I nodded before I walked downstairs. Mom and dad were already done.

"Oh, Jeongguk. You look so handsome" she said and peeled off some none existent dust from my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded before we got to the car.

"We've booked your honeymoon trip already," mom said and I nodded.

"Who is going to be your best man?" Dad asked.

"Taehyung" I answered and he nodded. After that everyone got quiet. I was nervous and I rolled my thumbs the whole way.

"Jeongguk, breath"  mom said and I nodded. I took a deep breath looked out of the window. We were here. I got out of the car took a deep breath of the fresh air.

"Come with me," mom said and we started to say hi to the guests.

"Are you nervous?" Namjoon asked and I nodded.

"Everything is going to be fine," he said and I nodded.

"Where is Jin?" I asked and looked around.