five

Sobin's P.O.V

I wonder if the things Jeongguk said at the wedding was true. It sounded real. But why would he fall in love with me? He've been so annoying to me and bullying me ever since he started high school.

"Were the things you said on the wedding true?" I asked and Jeongguk looked at me, surprised by my question.

"Y-yeah," he said and I nodded before I looked out of the window.

"Why are you wondering?" He asked and I looked back at him.

"Because you were kind of rude in school," I said and he nodded.

"I know," he said and looked straightforward.

"Was the I love you part true?" He asked and I nodded. I felt how my cheeks got hot and red.

"Good, because I love you too," he said and kissed my head, which turned my cheeks even hotter and red.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked and I shook my head and looked out of the window. You could see the clouds and the sea. It was beautiful. I felt how Jeongguk rested his head on my shoulder.

"Look at me," he said with a warm voice. I turned my head and looked at him. He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately.

"How long before we get to France?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know" I answered and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You should sleep," he said and I nodded before I closed my eyes. He kissed my head, and I fell asleep.

^_^

"Sobin, we're here," he said and shook my shoulder a little.

"Hmm," I said and looked up at Jeongguk who smiled at me.

"Come on," he said and dragged me up from my seat. You know when you get on your feet to fast and it turns black for a moment? That happened and I lost my balance.

"What's happening?" Jeongguk asked.

"I just got up to fast" I answered and took my hand luggage before we got out of the plane.

"Wait here, I'll go and grab our bags," Jeongguk said and I nodded before he walked away.

"Sobin!" I heard someone say and I turned around but didn't see anyone.

"Missed me?" Someone said and I looked to my right and saw my ex. I sighed and looked after Jeongguk.

"Why are you here alone?" He said and looked at me.

"I'm not alone" I answered and he laughed.

"No, of course, who are you with?" He asked and I looked for Jeongguk once again.

"I'm here with my husband" I answered and saw Jeongguk come with our bags.

"Oh, I don't believe you"

"Please just leave me alone Youngjin" I said hand took two steps backward.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jeongguk asked and hugged me protectively.

"Sorry, I'll leave," Youngjin said and Jeongguk followed him with his eyes until he couldn't see him anymore.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. He looked deeply into my eyes before he nodded and grabbed our bags. When we got out from the airport started we to look after a cab.