six

Jeongguk's P.O.V

"I'll jump in the shower real quick," Sobin said and started to go to the bathroom. I sighed looked at her as she walked towards the bathroom. I picked up my phone and looked through Twitter.

'Incoming Skype call from Kim Seokjin'

"Hi hyung" I answered and he laughed at me.

"Hi, Jeongguk. Why does it look like you've been crying?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We're is Sobin?"

"She's in the shower"

"Okay. But have you checked your phone lately? We've tried to call you like ten times" Seokjin said and I shook my head.

"Why tho?" I asked and I heard the water turn off in the bathroom.

"Because, you said you would text us or something when you got to your hotel" he answered and I nodded.

"Yeah, but we're here," I said and he laughed.

"Yeah I know, but why did you cry Jeongguk?" Jin asked.

"Because Sobin and I got into a fight"

"What was it?"

"We met her ex at the airport, and she got caught by some gossip paper, and when we got to the hotel I read the article out loud for her and showed her a picture of them. She got pissed and ignored me for three hours" I answered and Jin sighted.

"Smooth there Jeon Jeongguk" Jin said disappointedly.

"Yeah I know"

"Did you made up?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good, but I need to go now, we'll talk another day. Bye!" Jin said and waved at the camera

"Bye" he hangs up and in just that moment Sobin got out from the shower.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked

"Jin" I answered and she nodded before she crawled to bed.

"I'm still a little bit mad at you, I hope you know that," she said and crawled under the blanket.

"Yeah I know," I said and looked down at her.

"Go and take a shower, you smell like an airplane," Sobin said and I laughed before I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I sighed in pleasure when the warm water hit my body.

^_^

I walked out of the bathroom with my pajama pants on and walked into the bedroom. Sobin was holding her phone and wrote something on it. I put my clothes on a chair and Sobin looked at me.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked and blushed.

"Because I sleep like this," I said and moved towards the bed. I crawled under the blanket and moved towards Sobin. I placed my arms around her waist and she winced.

"W-what-" she said

"Ssh" I interrupted her. I held her close to me and she turned around and rested her head on my chest.