~Chapter 40~

Sam's POV
It's the next day and this entire thing has been killing me.

How did someone find out about Zayn abusing Camille? I need to find out who let everyone know.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to my laptop. I opened it and went to Twitter. This all started on Twitter.

***

After three hours of searching on the computer, looking for physical evidence, and more computer searching, I managed to find an IP address.

It seems like this person has been bullying Camille and Jacob. They made six accounts to bully the couple and I'm so close to finding out who it is.

Just one click and I see it. This is unbelievable. How could she do this? Why would she want to make Camille suffer like this?

All because of her she's in a mental institution! I'm gonna kill her when I see her tomorrow!

***

"Sam. Calm down. All of us are mad this happened. Stop bouncing your leg." Jacob said, putting his hand on my thigh.

I was giving Isabelle a death glare as she kept whispering to Ethan, them glancing at Jacob and I.

My breathing was heavy as I starred at them, Isabelle smirking as she talked.

"Is a tragedy Camille tried to kill herself. Now she's in a mental institution. Sad." she said.

My leg started bouncing faster at an almost unbelievable pace. My face was turning red as I starred at her.

"Wait, you caused all this?!" Jacob asked angrily. "Oh, God no! The two girls that were in my clique before helped me do this."

I screamed and jumped across the table, tackling her to the floor. Everyone started yelling as I punched her.

"YOU EVIL– AGUHH! BECAUSE OF YOU MY SISTER IS IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION!" I screamed, punching her as hard as I could.

I felt someone grab me and pull me off of her. They held me back as I tried to run to her.

"YOU'RE JUST JELOUS OF HER! MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS JUST TO BULLY HER! SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ALSO JUST HAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT HER GETTING ABUSED BY ZAYN! AS IF SHE WASN'T DEALING WITH ENOUGH, YOU LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW SHE WAS RAPED! YOU ARE EVEIL, SELFISH, AND CRAZY! I HOPE YOU DIE BECAUSE OF THIS!" I screamed, my hair in my face as Jacob tried to pull me away.

Next thing I know, I was being yanked into the principals office along with her.

Jacob put me in the chair and held me down.

"Samantha Edwards, I am surprised at you!" Sarah said.

"She was talking about Camille knowing she caused all of this! She created multiple accounts and was bullying Camille and Jacob on Twitter! I did some research myself because no one else would! You can't punish me for investigating and finding out she was behind all this!" I almost yelled.

"Is this true, Isabelle?" Sarah asked. "Yes, it is and you can't lie because I have evidence!" I said.

"Yes. I did. It was all me and I'm proud I did it because now that little attention whore is gone." she replied.

I was about to jump on her, but Jacob held me down.

"Isabelle, you can face serious charges for this! You can get arrested!" Sarah said. "Good! Have her get arrested! Want me to call the police? I will!" I said.

"SAMANTHA!"

"NO! I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS! CAMILLE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE OF HER AND HER FRIENDS! NOW, SHE'S IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION! I WON'T STOP AND I WON'T CALM DOWN UNTIL SHE IS ARRESTED BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAP SHE'S DONE!"

I heard small clicks and I looked down. Nothing. I looked over and saw that they had her strapped down to the chair.

"Sam, I know you are upset and very hurt about what happened with Camille, but you need to calm down! I will call the police and you, Isabelle, will be arrested because of all you did. If Sam has evidence like how she says she does, you are going to juvie."

"HA!" I laughed.

"I don't know why you're laughing, Sam. You are suspended for three days because of fighting."

"HA!" Isabelle laughed. "I'm just suspended. At lest I can come back!" I said sassily. "Call your mother so she can pick you up." she said. I sighed and stood up.

I stomped out of the office with Jacob trailing behind me. I then spotted Ethan, smiling.

"ETHAN! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!" I yelled, running to him. Jacob grabbed me and pulled me back. Ethan stared laughing as Jacob dragged me out of the school.

"You need to calm down." he said. "HE KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS AND HE PROBABLY HELPED! HOW ARE YOU NOT EXPLODING LIKE I AM?!" I yelled.

"Sam, of course I'm mad, but you shouldn't start a fight." he said. "Yeah right. Like hell you wouldn't fight someone." I said. "Okay, true, but still. You got suspended—" "And she got arrested!" I said, cutting him off.

"Never mind. I can't argue with you." he said. "No, you can't." I replied.

"I just can't deal with this." I cried, tears coming to my eyes.

"Sam, of course this is going to be hard. No one said you will get over it instantly. This isn't a fairy-tale. You are going to feel hurt, abandoned, and alone. This isn't going to easy." he said, pulling me into a hug.

I buried my face in his chest and started to cry. He was rubbing my back to try and calm me down, but he was failing.

I saw red and blue lights flashing and four cop cars pulled up to the school. Then, the girls pulled up and got out of the car.

They ran to us while the police ran inside.

"Oh my god. Are you two okay?! What happened here?!" Mum asked.

"Sam fought Isabelle because she's the reason why everything bad happened. Her, her two friends, and Ethan are getting arrested because of all the stuff they caused." Jacob replied.

I looked over and saw the four kids being escorted out of the school in handcuffs. Isabelle was smirking, the two girls were looking sad, and Ethan was laughing.

"C'mon, guys." Jesy said, turning us away from them. We started walking back to the car, but Jacob stopped me.

"Sam, call me if you're feeling like this again." he said. I nodded and he gave me a tight hug. He let go and walked back into the school. I got in the car and closed the door.

I leaned my head on Jade's shoulder and she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Sarah said I'm suspended for three days for fighting." I blurted. "We kinda suspected this when you told us that you found out who did all of this. We aren't gonna punish you. We saw where you were coming from and you were just trying to protect Camille. We understand." Mum said.

I looked out the window and laid back down. This whole week has been Hell. I hope everything gets better.

__________________________________________________________

Oh, this chapter!

I really liked this chapter, guys. Idk why.

I may update again later on today. But, if you guys have any ideas for this book, please let me know. I will gladly use them.

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! Love you guys! Byee!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️