"Yes," Louis replied.

William came down the stairs and sat down next to Louis on the couch.

"Be glad you don't date, you don't know how difficult it is to maintain a stable relationship," William chatted and Louis rolled his eyes.

"It's hard for you to maintain a stable relationship with Harry," he countered. "Do not generalize."

"Oh, come on. That date with Kevin doesn't count as experience "

"It's Killian."

"Whatever."

Louis took a deep breath and looked at the TV. Louis dated Killian for three months in the second year, but they broke up when Killian went to college in the United States. Long-Distance Relationship, no way. Louis imagined Killian having sex with another guy while sending goodnight messages to him, so the first thing he did was finish the whole thing.

"What happened with Ben?" Louis asked.

"I was after class with Ben in the chemistry lab." William shrugged. "Then Harry created that whole shit in his head, getting suspicious."

"Um, does he have to be?"

"What?"

"Haven't you cheated on Harry with Johan?" Louis whispered.

"Shut up," William murmured, giving that I can-end-your-life look to his brother. "I told you to forget it."

"I forgot, but I just wanted to know if it happened again." Louis said keeping his tone down.

"No, nothing happened to Ben or any other guy," William whispered. "And why are we talking like two old gossipmakers?"

Louis shrugged and looked away at the TV. He remembered the Christmas when he caught William and Johan, their cousin, kissing in the attic. Johan was without his pants and looked like a child as he ran to get out of there. At that time William was already dating Harry, but they broke up so many times that Louis did not know whether it was actually a cheating situation or not.

The two of them stayed there for a long time. Louis didn't want to open his mouth anymore and ask more about William's relationship with Harry. Sometimes when William was talking about Harry, he wanted to vomit. Nothing against Harry, but, yes, against William and Harry.

Harry was cool and, after eighth grade, he was the beautiful, coolest guy the school had ever seen. And nothing more natural than William to date him. That's how things worked.

To say that Louis thought his brother's boyfriend was pretty was acceptable, because everyone thought so, and then, in his mind, Louis could imagine what he wanted.

"Are you going to order something for dinner?" Louis asked.

"No. I'm going out with some new friends of Adam." William replied.

Adam had been William's best friend since ever. Louis suspected that William lost his virginity with Adam, but he would never really know. They were always full of inner jokes and full of friends. Bleh. They deserved each other.

"Ah, cool. I hope Harry doesn't punch some of them." Louis replied, laughing of when it happened. For Harry, Adam's friends have always been potheads, and when one of them flirted with William, the shit hit the fan.

"No, he will not. Harry will not even know I'm going." William made a face "And I count on you. Don't say a word to him. If he calls or comes here, tell him I'm sick and sleep early. "

Louis looked at his brother. Since when did William does these things?

"Saying you're sick is not going to stop Harry from going up to your room and checking this out."