Chapter 1 - Introduction

I Dedicate this chapter sa pang 4 na fan ko :))

......

Her profile:

Her real name is a BIG SECRET...walang nakakaalam...kahit president pa ng bansa walang alam...

She lives alone with her dog SYLVESTER...

Her parents?...hindi rin kilala

Birthday: March 19’ 1995

Height: 5’6

Weight: Normal

Hobbies: playing the piano and spending time with Sylvester

Sports: Volleyball, Swimming, Basketball and Skateboarding

Description:

She had a long dark brown wavy hair. Her eyes are chocolate brown in color. A rose lips just like an angel. Dagdagan mo pa ng rosy cheeks. Mestiza and may napakakinis na kutis na parang hindi pa nakagat ng lamok o nasugatan man lang.

People said she’s perfect.

An Image of a Girl everyone will Love.

Dalawa sa mga pinakasikat na hollywood actress ngayon ang pinakaclose niiya...no other than Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.

Her manager ay walang iba kundi si Mr. Nick Jonas...oh diba? Sosyal siya? Nick discover her during her performance in L.A. MiniBar. Making her first appearance on the Disney Channel Original TV Series JONAS L.A that made her guest appearances in other Disney Series.

She is of German and Filipino Heritage.

Her Screen Name is HAUTEA. Just Hautea..no last name...just simple as that. It was the name given to her by Nick J.

She’s a singing sensation and also one of the dancing princesses.

She releases her ever first album “Non Preficio” which means Not Perfect. Her very first concert “HAUTEA’S” was in Las Vegas, California.

And now she’s hitting the entire world on stage performing her brand new song "Perfectly" that became the #1 most played music and 1st hit chart in 2012.

"I never thought of being a star...but ever since little I've been practicing my singing and I just love dancing. I'm glad to have fans supporting me all the way to my achievements. I wrote songs not to impress or make money out of it but to express my emotions that has been overflowing inside of me." - Hautea

....................................................................................................................................................

His Profile:

Fullname: Daniel John Ford Padilla

Lives with his parents Rommel Padilla & Carla Estrada

Born on: April 26' 1995

Height: 5'9

Weight: Normal

Hobbies: Spending time with his family and friends, writing songs

Sports: Basketball, Volleyball and Boxing

Description:

He had that nice black hairstyle that makes his face more cooler. His eyes are dark brown in color and with his lips smiling widely, he could make a girl fall in love with him in no time. Maputi at napakakinis ng mukha...parang nagderma lang ah!!

He possesses enough charms to make girls go gaga. 

A combination of Good and Bad Boy type. He's in between...

He plays bass guitar and sings second voice in a rock band called Parking 5. He's bestfriend was Albie Casino and Diego Loyzaga - 2 of the Teen Princes in Showbiz.

He's a teen actor making a sensational wave in the Philippines. He was 14 years old when he was first noticed by ABS-CBN. Nauna siyang nakilala sa isang show ng abs-cbn na "Kailangan Ko Ikaw"

at simula nito ay naging tanyag na binatang artista.

A Spanish - Filipino Heritage.

Mas kilala siya bilang "Daniel Padilla" at "Batman"

Bakit batman?! Ito lang naman kasi ang favorite superhero niya ever since maliit pa siya. But he never found the one whom he can call his "Catwoman". Bakit Catwoman? Diba dapat Batgirl?..Well, si Catwoman lang naman kasi ang love-hate (romanctic) relationship ni Batman. Kahit na magkaaway minsan si Catwoman at Batman hindi maikakaila na nagmamahalan sila. Not like Batman, he wants to find his Catwoman na seseryusin niya...maybe not now....but sooner or later matatagpuan niya rin yun.

Isa pa sa nagpapasikat sa kanya ngayon ay ang tandem na Kathniel - a name combination of his name and Kathryn Bernardo, na kaloveteam niya ngayon.

And now. nagtotour sila sa buong Pilipinas to promote their upcoming teleserye "You're Always in my Heart" kasama sina Enrique Gil at Kahlil Ramos.

Hindi kagaya ni Hautea hindi pa siya gaanong sikat Worldwide..but sooner makikilala na rin siya.

“I admit I was forced into showbiz at first. But then, I realized sayang naman ang chance. Many people out there are dying for this opportunity. Besides, pangarap ko ring magka kotse at bahay na may music studio. I’m having fun na rin,” - Daniel

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Magkukrus na ba ang landas nina Daniel at Hautea...

What will happen?

-kc:)