Harry's head fell back into the pillows. A ragged gasp tore from his lips.

"Does it feel good?" Draco asked in a heavy voice.

And he had the base of Harry's dick held firmly in his hand so the least Harry could do was call him by his first name.

"Yes Draco," he said.

Draco, who's lips were grazing Harry's tip suddenly stopped.

It took Harry a moment to realize it and when he did, he lifted his head to see Draco watching him with an almost stern look.

"Harry wouldn't call me that," he said. "He'd never call me anything other than Malfoy... or a slimy git."

Harry almost laughed.

"So I'm breaking the illusion?" he asked incredulously. "Do I need to point out that you're sucking my cock?"

Draco just raised a brow and didn't move.

"Alright," Harry said frustrated. "I'll call you whatever you want as long as you get back to it, you slimy git."

He felt ridiculous saying it but Draco grinned and dipped his head down low, sucking Harry's tip in between his lips.

Harry's eyes nearly rolled back but the sight was so lovely that he couldn't look away.

"Fuck," he moaned as Draco did something with his tongue that Harry was pretty sure was wandless magic. "You're so good at this."

His hand dropped down, twining into Draco's hair and it was just as soft as Harry thought it would be. Unable to help himself, he ruffled it and Draco shot him a look.

"I happen to be good at all things," he said, licking Harry's length.

"Mm," Harry said in agreement. He hated to admit it, but it was the truth. Harry couldn't think of one thing that Draco hadn't excelled at. "Except getting one up on me."

Draco's eyes widened and lips tightened on Harry's cock, sucking him harder and with a sudden fervor that had Harry’s eyes falling shut again, head falling back with a groan.

"Fuck, Malfoy." It felt so fucking good; his lips his tongue swiping his tip and swallowing him down almost violently, Draco's moans vibrating his length and then his hands joined the pumping and it was all Harry could take.

He came with a groan, entire body shaking and arching into Draco's willing mouth. His thighs spread wider, as Draco swallowed his every shuddering spurt of liquid and as the very last of it came Harry looked down at Draco and their eyes met.

Draco was off of Harry so fast that Harry didn't even realize what was happening until he was half way back into his robes.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked uneasily.

"Lose the glamours," Draco said in a shaking voice.

Still half in the air from his orgasm, Harry didn't follow.

"What?"

"The glamours!" Draco snapped, spinning around to face him, robes back in place.

Harry laid there, spread out naked in Draco's bed and slowly came back down to reality, the sinking feeling went all the way down to the pit of his stomach.

"How--"

Draco cursed.

"Merlin Potter, you should know those don't work if you're not in complete control of your emotions, like say, mid orgasm."

Harry stared at Draco.

"I saw your eyes!" Draco shouted. "I saw them. Just do me the favour of not treating me like the complete idiot you think I am and just remove them. How many did you use?"

Trembling, Harry sat up.

He looked up at Draco, at a loss. Confused by the anger and not knowing what to say or do, he just followed Draco's command and with a wandless wave of his hand, removed first the nose, then the hair and then the eyes. He needed his wand to transfigure the glasses back but that didn't seem to be needed because Draco was making choking noises and backing toward the far wall like Harry had revealed himself to be some kind of monster.

"You--you lied to me," Draco choked.

Harry frowned, defensiveness rising in him with every word.

"I tried to tell you--when I saw it was you, I tried to leave--"

"You let me say all of that..." Draco went ghostly pale.

"Draco, it's okay, I--"

"Don't call me that!"

Harry fell silent, staring at Draco, the shock and fear visible across his face and everything that had confused Harry since walking into this mess suddenly clicked into place. He understood it all now and he probably regretted coming here more than Malfoy did placing that ad.

Harry looked for his pants. He could feel Malfoy watching him while he tugged them back on and then his jeans and shirt and then his jumper.

He only paused when he was passing Malfoy on his way to the door, feeling deflated and once again, completely defeated by his own name. He didn't look at Malfoy when he spoke. He couldn't.

"I guess you got your answer," he said, "about what this is."

He went to move past Malfoy but paused again, biting his lip.

"Sorry for ruining the fantasy."

Malfoy made a strange, strangled noise behind him but Harry didn't stop. He kept going until he was all the way back at grimauld place, under the covers in bed, still fully clothed with his heart feeling like a lump of lead.