The Truth

Malfoy's bedroom was just as lavish as the rest of his flat but Harry could barely take any of it in.

He stood awkwardly, aware of the obvious erection showing through the front of his trousers, Malfoy shutting the door behind him, and the bed. It was large, big enough for any number of acrobatics that a person could think of and the sight of it was making his body tingle with nerves and excitement, but mostly nerves.

Malfoy turned to look at him, gaze dragging down Harry's body and not missing the bulge in his pants judging by the way his gaze lingered there.

He stepped up to Harry breathlessly and tugged him into his arms and for a moment just stood there, breathing Harry in.

Harry didn't think he could take much more of this. He hadn't expected so much tenderness, so much warmth in every touch.

"You're so much like him," Draco said. "When you first showed up in the floo I actually thought it was him for a second."

Harry shut his eyes, guilt sweeping him.

"I am him," he said quietly.

Malfoy stilled for a moment and then let out a soft breath.

"Yes," he breathed. "For tonight, since you don't seem to mind, I'm just going to go with that."

His lips pressed to Harry's neck and he shut his eyes, relishing the sensation. Half of him wanted to shove Malfoy off and tell him the truth before this went any further and the other half of him wanted to push Malfoy to his knees and see what else his mouth could do.

He ended up somewhere in between when his hands fisted into the fabric of Malfoys clothes, holding him exactly where he was. Not stopping him, but not letting him go any further.

Malfoy chuckled.

"Harry, calm down," he said. "I wont do anything you don't want."

The sound of his given name on Malfoy's lips made Harry shiver and Malfoy took the opportunity to pull Harry toward the bed and push him down into it.

Harry fell against the soft mattress without struggle and Malfoy didn't hesitate to climb on top of him.

He pulled at Harry's jumper until it came off, taking his tshirt with it.

Malfoy looked down at him, let out a shaky breath and then went for Harry's trousers with renewed vigor.

They came off easy enough, leaving Harry exposed under the other wizard, trembling under his gaze.

"You too," he whispered, pulling at Malfoy's robes.

Malfoy complied and a moment later he was naked on Harry, warm thighs straddling his own and soft hands tracing the muscles in Harry's abdomen until his whole body was twitching with want.

Harry reached up, his hand's ran up Malfoy's back and he had just long enough to marvel at the softness of his skin before Malfoy was dipping low, pressing hot kisses on Harry's collar bone, then his chest.

He licked Harry's nipple, making him shiver and then bit the other one until Harry was arching off the bed, dick straining for contact. The length rubbed against Malfoy's stomach, scraping agianst his erection on the way and Malfoy shuddered.

"Not yet," he groaned and then pushed himself down further, continuing his aggravatingly thorough exploration of Harry's body with his tongue.

By the time he reached Harry's cock, Harry was straining and moaning for the contact. He could feel the precum leaking from his tip in an embarrassing display but Malfoy moaned when he reached it, a heavy, hungry sound and licked the liquid up before he touched anything else.