SECRETS OF AN IRIDEN III

Dan-Lil attacked furiously with gusts of fire from his Anoldani, Sindel tried to dodge, the power awakened in Dan-Lil had left her uncontrolled, where over her mandala was leaving the trail of destruction, Sindel could no longer resist invoked his mandala and began To flee away from Ald-Nalden, otherwise the flames of Dan-Lil would destroy the island of the lake of illusions, but Dan-Lil was very fast was about to reach it, there was only one option left for Sindel to stay and fight.

The noise of the crackling of the flames was muted, Sindel no longer felt Dan-Lil's presence, she flew back toward the banks of the lake of illusions and found Dan-Lil unconscious in the arms of Iriden-Baurium:

"By the great promise!" Ma'am, what happened here? Never in my life did I witness the awakening of such a mandala!

The Iriden-Baurium remained silent, Sindel continued to speak:

"Madam, the strangest thing is that there were no fire irides planted in the season when Dan-Lil was born ... Lady ...

- I conjure your vow of silence Anoldani Sindel! I said to Iriden-Baurium.

- All right, lady!

Sibyl under the vow of silence witnessed when Iriden-Baurium opened Dan-Lil's hair just below the nape of the neck leaving the mandala mark on the sample, ran a thread of blood through the bare back of Dan-Lil, Iriden-Baurium pulled With her fingertips a needle that was stuck in the center of the Dan-Lil mandala mark, the iridescent hair of Iriden gradually took on its original color.

- Take Dan-Lil to the blossoming greenhouse!

- Mrs...

- My child do not worry, your wife know well the eternal souvenir, you forgot that the memory is careful to show in future events?

- Forgiveness Lady!

- When Dan-Lil recover completely, take it to my room, I think I found the last companion of my guard.