THE HEAVENLY ORDER

"By the great promise of Lev-Land, for the remembrance of what was once De-Loren, the land where the beings created by En-Loder Elior-Uel, Od-Lanier, Empress Eisabeldan, I Leil-Oder Of the land of Papilon, member of the Congregation of Marcun-Di, also known as Congregation of Bones, elected Lord Guardian of the First Chapter by the Celestial Order, spell goes up the penumbra of Vnol-Lil-En empire counselors to initiate the meeting capitular judgment ".

Everyone in the hall stood while the opening ceremony of the work of the Imperial Council was being held.

Thirty long windows were scattered around the perimeter of the circular hall, little light entered the room because of the thick stained glass windows that told enigmatic facts in their images, green moss curtains that descended from the ceiling until they crawled on the floor, there were inscriptions on the En-Loder, where they now met was one of the many offices of the Imperial Council Palace, but the palace was not always called by that name, hears a time before the first great war in Lev-Land that he was termed only by Leal- Dorf, the abode of the Sages of Fire, members of a mystical order known as "The Reenerd Synod". Lev-Land was hardly spoken of over the wise men of the fire, all the guardians who had already been elected to the second chapter, those responsible for teaching the masses by oral tradition the eternal remembrance, avoided touching the subject, the little that was known was That Od-Lanier the Duke Guardian and direct adviser of the Empress Eisabeldan was a Reenerd and that after the first war the synod had been dissolved in the name of the Empress by Od-Lanier and the Sages of Fire imprisoned besides Arnelium-Reni (Portal of the fields Of solitude).

Od-Lanier founded The Celestial Order, a military order divided into congregations of warriors who taught the use of the power of eternal remembrance. Each congregation taught different customs and techniques to its Neil-Der brothers. Namely, the four congregations of the Heavenly Order: The congregation of Marcun-Di, also called the Congregation of Bones; The congregation of Made the invincible; The Tri-Wesley congregation, the faithful; The congregation of Raifra, Steel hairs. At the leadership of the congregations Od-Lanier elected 30 trusted Neilders and called them Guardian Lords, entrusting to them the secret of the Silun-Anved, a transliterated copy of the 30-part Iriden Memorial, which he called chapters. In this way he went from Sage of fire to being mythological, respected by all in all the land of Eisabeldan.

How could Od-Lanier, a common being in the Lacustens' house, have achieved so much power as to transliterate the secrets of Elior-Uel contained in the eternal memory? That was the question that when answered revealed the crimes of Dan-Lil.