Chapter One - Camp Halfblood

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and my OCs.

      There was a sweet strawberry scent in the air. A big house overlooked unique cabins. There was a dangerous looking forest nearby, an emerald-green glistening field, and a lake that was used for canoeing. It was... Camp Halfblood.

       All was calm, and campers were in their usual routine. Sword fighting, canoeing, practicing archery, and more.

       Suddenly, there was a loud crack, and a void split the sky. Multiple people fell out, and the demigods froze for a second. Then they rushed out to collect their weapons and surounded the people.

     Cathy was walking to where the commotion was, next to the bonfire.

      In the middle, there were seven people in a pile while holding hands. When they stood up and brushed themselves off, she gasped. There were four boys and three girls. They looked like models. Cathy felt like a troll compared to them, with her green eyes and short, mousy brown hair.

       She saw a boy with icy blue eyes and spiky blond hair, and was smirking mischievously.

       "Son of Hermes, probably," Cathy thought.

       She saw another boy with teal eyes you could melt into, and brown hair, which he ran his hand through, movie star style.

       There was a boy with strawberry-blond hair and cute dimples, and another with shaggy jet-black bangs, the tips looking like they were dipped in platinum, with the palest blue eyes flecked with silver.

       A beautiful girl that looked like his sister, with straight waist-length hair, and the tips of hair dipped in platinum, brushed some hair behind her ear. When she spoke, her voice had a crisp accent.

      "Where are we, Sophie?"

     A girl, who was probably Sophie, with wavy waist-length hair, and brown eyes flecked with gold spoke up, "I don't know, Linh," Sophie glared at the blond-haired boy. "But for certain, I know that if Keefe here didn't distract me, we would be at Disney World by now."

    "Yeah," the strawberry-blond haired boy  with also the same accent exclaimed, "We would have been to the world which was named after me, Dex Diznee."

    "Don't go proclaiming your name to the world," the boy with the bangs hissed with the accent.

    "Shut up, Bangs-Boy!" The boy identified as Keefe said.

     "My name is Tam! Not Bangs-Boy!"

     "Calm down," The brown-haired boy said with the same accent.

     "Shut up Fitz!" Tam and Keefe said in unison.

      Dex said, "Shut up, Wonderboy!" and all the boys started arguing.

     "Erm, Sophie?" A girl with beautiful teal eyes and wavy brown hair tapped Sophie while speaking in a crisp accent.

     "Hmm, what Biana?" Sophie asked.

     "You do realize there are a bunch of humans staring at us holding weapons, right?"