What Went Wrong?

I laid on the uncomfortable bed, waiting for him to show up.

"Hey Queen!" Someone's voice rang through out the cells.

"Yeah?"

"If you guys have been doing heists for so long and BRIAN couldn't make a mistake," she asked, "how'd you get caught."

At that moment, it seemed like all the women were ready to hear yet another story; The whole hall soon turned to lots of chatter asking what went wrong.

"Quiet!" One of the guards yelled through the door.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and soon stood up. My boots echoed as I walked to the open bars of my cell.

I laughed, "Those heroes ruin all the fun."

We've been planing this heist for months, and we were ready. We had the whole bank mapped out, BRIAN even ran through the plan and said it was good. However, no one though that the heroes would've already been there.

The basics of the plan was that Marcel would go in and act like he passed out so all attention went to him. Craig was also supposed to go in draw even more attention by overreacting and start hyperventilating really bad.

Tyler and Brian was going to dress like guards and make sure everyone was gone from the back so I could pull the van up and we could be in and out. Brian was then supposed to stand in one spot and power down his command chip and act like a cop. Tyler was going to go in, grab some guard's keycard and open the safe in the back of the bank.

I sat and waited for a half an hour without any information or signals. Worried, I went to the back of the van and quickly got on my laptop to check BRIAN.

The moment I programmed the computer to turn on his "special" chip, I heard sirens. I quickly closed it and hid it under the mat of the seat I was closest to.

I jumped out of my seat when they burst opened the van's door.

"How'd they know you were there?" Someone asked.

I shrugged, "Beats me. The only thing I was supposed to do was drive up to the back and load the money in."

"How'd you know the heroes were the ones who caught them?"

"I saw them on my way the the cop car." I explained, "Craig also told me that when they walked in, the bank was empty and they closed them in. Tyler was caught too."

"What about BRIAN?" A new voice asked, "And how sold you out?"

"BRIAN's a robot, he knows all the info on how to act like a cop, and his chip gives him more than enough one what to do now."  I explained, "And the boys didn't rat me out. Marcel saw one of them, but we put it off like he was paranoid. We shouldn't have because that fucking raccoon was following us!"

"What does that chip do anyway?" Shallow asked.

As if on cue, I heard a helicopter.

"That's what it does." I said as all the women sat there confused.

There was screams and some gunshots, but that stopped when an explosion took place at the end on the hall, where the door used to be.

BRIAN walked in. Some of the woman gasped as he scanned all the cells.

"BRIAN!" I yelled, happy to see him even though it's only been a few days-including court.