Chapter 1

Kitty's POV

This fracking sucks.

"Why?" Was all I said.

"You already know why Eve."

I flinch at the sound of my real name. "Don't call me that." I snapped.

My mother sighed. "Eve-" I glared at her, "Kitty, I already told you. I can't stand being here anymore... Not with your father pestering me every ten seconds."

My parents had just gotten divorce. So I didn't have the best family situation. Before the divorce my parents had been fighting for months. Over time it just got worse. Finaly they thought divorce was the answer.

My mom brought it up and my father just signed the papers. I guesss I kinda hate him for it now. I feel like he could have fought harder for us.

"Oh really?" My voice gradually getting louder. "Well what about me? Huh Mom? What about school? What about my friends for God's sakes. Why the hell can't I just stay with Parker?"

You could tell my little out burst had made her angry and I instantly regretted it.

"What about them Eve? Huh? Do your friends really mean more to you than your own mother? You wanna know why I don't want you to stay with another family? Because your my god damn daughter thats why!"

By the time she had finished saying all of this her face was crimson as my eyes transformed into waterfalls.

"Well maybe I don't want to be your daughter anymore..." I breathed.

With that I turned and ran up the stairs to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I sighed, my shoulders slumping as regret and sadness washed over my body. I hated to fight with her. But she was not making me move to California.

Not if I had something to say about it.