Christmas Special

A/N: hey guys its been a while! I'm sorry I didn't update the next chapter I kinda hit a writer's block. So I decided to write this lil Christmas special for you. I hope you like it ^w^

Oh, also, very important A/N at the end please read it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eren's P.O.V

Once we're out of the dungeon the chilly air hits my face. How long had it been since I was locked away. The winter breeze hits me with some unwanted memories..

~•~•Flashback•~•~

Third Person P.O.V

"Christmas party?"

Captain Hanji nods excitedly. "All cadets have been through some though training, we thought this would be fun~"

"It sounds lame."

"Who wants to go to some stupid party!"

"Where's the bathroom?"

Everyone started booing Captain Hanji's idea. "I don't care about some party," Eren said glaring at his food tray. "All I care about is killing every single titan!" He said stabbing his mashed potatoes with his fork, which caused a certain potato-girl to start crying. Sasha took her chance and ran away with Eren's plate. "What the hell!-" Eren was about to start chasing Sasha when Mikasa, who was sitting next to Eren, gave him a glare. The kind of glare that says sit-down-or-else. Eren sighed and rested his head on his hand. "Well, a party doesn't sound so bad," Armin, who was sitting across from Eren, suggested. "Whatever.."

The trashing and booing continued until Hanji made a very convincing statement. "Do it," she began, her features now serious and scary, "Or I'll feed every single one of you to the titans." Everyone gulped.

"You know.. A party doesn't sound so bad."

"Yeah.."

Everyone started to give in to the idea of the party, which caused Hanji to smile brightly and start jumping around.

"Well, I guess its settled then," Armin said. Eren sighed and rested the right side of his head against the wooden table. "Eren," Mikasa spoke softly, catching a small amount of the teen's attention. A small tint of pink spread across Mikasa's cheecks. She was about to say something when Captain Hanji ordered everyone back to their cabins. The trio said their goodnights and left their separate ways.

~•With the boys..•~

"Why do we have to go to some stupid party!" Eren whined out loud. Armin sweat dropped and gulped, "Mikasa." That name caused shivers to run down Eren's spine. He sighed for the millionth time that night, before face planting his bed. "Armin is right," a voice said. Eren and Armin turned their gaze to see a smiling Marco, and a certain horse-face who looked rather pissed. "A party won't be so bad, besides I think we all need some Christmas spirits to lighten up all the tension in this place." Armin smiled and nodded, Marco simply returned the gesture. But suddenly Marco was pushed to the side and Jean rushed inside the room. He grabbed Eren by the collar of his shirt and picked him up, "Listen here idiot! I know you're only going to the party to dance with Mikasa." He growled. Eren blushed lightly, but quickly, the blush was gone. "I could care less about dancing!" Eren yelled before releasing Jean's grip on his shirt. He applied his training and did the technique Annie had thought him during training. Just then.. Annie had returned from a 'quick run' and passed by their cabin. She saw Eren apply the technique very well. Annie gave a light smile before continuing her path and disappearing into the night.

~•With the ladies..•~

"Achoo!" Christa giggled, "Mikasa-chan somebody must be talking about you~" Mikasa ignored her comment and simply shrugged. "But anyways, which one is better?" The little blonde questioned again. Mikasa internally groaned , but simply replied, "I think the green shorts-" "The red dress is definitely the best!" Ymir said cutting off Mikasa mid-sentence and sending her a glare. "Alright, what do you think Sasha-chan?" Christa asked the girl who just shrugged, because she was too busy eating her baked potatoes to care about clothes. Christa smiled sweetly and turned to Mikasa, once again. "Now what are you going to wear Mikasa-chan?" Mikasa titled her head slightly, she hasn't really thought about it. 'Well, since Christa is going all cute maybe I should wear something cute too. Maybe Eren will like that.' Mikasa was filled with thoughts about Eren that she totally forgot about her surroundings. "Mikasa-chan..?"