Chapter 4

Eren's P.O.V

Today is the last day, the seven days are up. Some soldiers took Annie yesterday when we were asleep. Today at court her future will be determined. Whether she's an enemy to humanity or an ally, I'm sure Levi will kill her just to make me suffer. I am in the right side of the court, as witness number two. "Annie Leonhart! Entering the court!" The judge announces. Every soldier's weapon raises and aims at Annie, which is like more than thirty soldiers. My muscles are tense, but I feel a hand in my shoulder. Mikasa offers me a smile, which I quickly turn around and ignore her. Just like everyone else, Mikasa wants Annie dead. I stared at Annie. There were cuffs on her wrists, which were behind her back. Captain Erwin had the chains and was walking Annie like she was a dog. Annie was looking down but faced forward when she saw me staring at her. Her face was beaten up, she had blood coming out of the corner of her lip. One of her eyes was closed and it looked painful. Yet, she managed to give me a everything is going to be okay look. I couldn't take the sight I had to do something, but I had to choose my actions carefully. One wrong movement and I'll get us both killed. "Calling the first witness!" The judge says loudly. Levi steps forward and walks in front of Annie. "We can't let the female titan live, she has killed many soldiers and taken the life of many innocent people." As Levi spoke Annie's head was low, I know she doesn't remember anything. "Also," Levi continued and pointed at me. Everyone's attention was directed towards me. This made Mikasa step in front of me. "If we eliminate the female titan they won't be anymore titan shifters. They wouldn't be able to reproduce." I couldn't help but blush a little, did they seriously think me and Annie would-- "Eren will not be hurt!" Mikasa growled at Levi which made his eyes widen a little. She was starting to get her sword ready when Annie spoke, "Mikasa." Annie said softly, "I accept my punishment kill me, but no one will hurt Eren." Levi grew a wide grin and took out his sword. He was getting ready. The last thing I remember is grabbing Mikasa's sword then everything went black.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey everyone, I would like to apologize for not updating in a loooong time. I had to delete my wattpad to download a stupid school app, but now I'm back! Also, school is taking everything away from me and algebra finals are coming up wish me luck. However, I will try to update at least once a week. Please comment if you would like me to continue this story or I should just give it an end already. I love hearing your opinions:D Well I think that's it, till next time!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•