Chapter 6

A/N: I'm sorry reader-chan. I know I haven't been updating lately, it's just school is keeping me really busy and I recently lost a family member. So, the mood hasn't been the greatest inspiration to write. However, I promised the next chapter, and here it is! Hope you like it, cause it probably sucks..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eren's P.O.V

"Do I.. Love.. Annie..?" 

I blushed madly at the thought. Of course I don't! Its just I care about her, and I will kill anyone who hurts her. Even if she did kill many innocent people.. "E-Eren! Say something," Mikasa sniffed. I was too caught up in my thoughts to take in the situation. Annie had been taken by Captain Erwin to be executed. I have to go help her. I used all my strength to brake away from the chains but-- "EREN!" Mikasa was now in front of me, staring me down with a murderous look. "You're still, going to save that female titan!" She growled. This time Armin took a step back. I've never seen Mikasa this way, not since we were kids. That day...

Annie's P.O.V

SLAP!

Gahh! My cheeck landed painfully against the cold ground. Ever since the day of the trial I've been kept under the supervision of this guy. I don't know who he is, but his name does sound familiar.. "Answer me, you danm titan!" This time he takes his left leg and directs a strong kick towards my abdomen. I immidiatly cough up blood all over the cement floor. Not that it would be noticed in this dark dungeon. "I think you're overdoing it a bit," Captain Hanji says stepping a little closer. She has been the only one who hasn't beaten me up, besides all her weird questions about titans. Titans. That's right, I need to find the colossal tita-- "She isn't coaperating, (I tried to spell it) we can't kill her, not until she's told us everything she knows. She may be the answer to help human kind. However, we can't risk having her here." Captain Erwin steps back to face Hanji. "We need as many men as he have left, we will not risk the life's of the innocent any longer withing this walls." He know turns back and grabs my hair. Making me stand up and meet eye level with him. "Get ready, we're taking a little walk outside the walls.."