Chapter 5

Eren's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room. My hands were chained and the floor was cold. I examined the room to realize I was in one of the underground dungeons. "Eren." My head shifted slightly, recognizing who's voice it was. "Mikasa.." Mikasa stepped forward revealing Armin behind her. "Eren are you okay?" I didn't answer his question, but rather tried to get up. That's when it hit me. "Where's Annie!?" I said trying to pull off the chains. Considering my weak state I can't turn into a titan, might as well listen to what happened. "Eren, Captain Levi knocked you out before you could pull out your sword.." Armin started. My blood was boiling every second that passed by. ".. However, Annie was taken by Captain Erwin. He said the assassination will not take place inside the walls. But rather where the crime was set." My mind went blank. Danm it Armin now is not the time for poems and rittles. Wait! Of course, the forest. Okay. I started struggling against the chains, sweat coming down both sides of my head. But I don't care.. I.. Need t-to.. Rescue.. Ann-ie. "EREN!" My head snapped forward. Mikasa had broken the iron bars from the cell and was now looking at me straight in the eye. The look on her face was scary and full of determination. "You are not going anywhere. Getting involve with the female titan will lead to your death.." There was short pause, but the tension made it feel like forever. ".. And.. I.. C-can't loose you.. Eren." Her head shifted towards the floor and I could see the tears hitting the cold hard ground. Mikasa.. I didn't know what to do. My mind was set on one thing and one thing only. I need to rescue Annie. And I don't care if I have to give my life. Because.. I..
I thought for a moment. Could it be that.. I love Annie?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Gomen! Reader-chan ╥﹏╥ I know it was bad but I felt bad for not updating in a while. So yea pls forgive me 0:) comment & vote it means a lot. And it motivates me to continue the story. Have a great day/night!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•