Sixth Day (31th October)

It is a mixed feeling on that day. It is a mixture of scared, angry and sad. Scared as I left alone with a crazy psychopath in this house. Alone, no one believes in my words, my life is at the edge of the high surface. Nobody will know whether I die or not until tomorrow at least. But I got a very high thought that no one will ever show up tomorrow because no one ever cares about me anymore. After Kayden died, I am what they called as Gemma Non Grata. Okay, maybe I'm quite exaggerating stuff but well, it happens.

 The room was messy. I noticed that both of my hands were tied to the bed pillars and my leg was tied with the chain rope complete with a padlock. Damn! What the fuck has happened here?!

The door was knocked and someone entering to my room. It was that crazy guy. He grinned at me while at his hand there a platter full of foods and drinks.

"I prepared you breakfast, Gemma."

"I don't owe you anything so I don't need your kindness."

He loses his nerve and throws the platter to the floor and stomp on it. He then took the scraps with hand and forced to put it inside my mouth. I resisted it as hard as I can and then he chooses to smear it on my face.

"For God sake, what the fuck did you want?!"

He then laughed and cried. Damn! What the fuck is his problem?

"Gemma..."

"What?! Let me go!"

"Tomorrow you will be gone! You will dead."

"Fuck you! I'm not the one who guilty of murdering my husband. I'm..."

"Shut up! You know what,..."

When he is babbling about something that I don't really care about, I try my best to find a way on how to release myself from the ties. Lucky me, the ties weren't so tight so I managed to release my hand slowly from it. 

"Hey..." I summoned him. He looked at me and by that moment, I gave him a very sucker punch on his nose. 

I struggle myself to stand but then forgot that my legs still on tied. I dragged myself out from the room and locked it from outside by breaking the knob. The door still knocked radically from inside. I ran to the attic and there, I found an iron cutter. I cut the chain rope as fast as I can and by the time I finished, he showed up there.

"You are one bitch!"

"I'm glad that words slipped from your mouth."

"You are so brave, Gemma. Proud to be a part of your life."

"You are such a bad news."

He then tried to grab me but I kicked his hand. He kneeled down in pain while I take a crowbar as a weapon. I hold in a perfect degree and looked at him in an alert stare.

"I don't get it. Among all the people, why me?"

"Hehehe... Because we are crazies, maybe?"

"Fuck you!"

He grabbed the crowbar barehand and took it from me. I left disarmed. I kicked his head and run downstairs. At that point, my brain popped up a bulb.

At the living room, I catch the phone. I dialed the police number and by few seconds, they answered.

"For heaven sake, send whatever you have to my house. Don't ask me why, don't ask me anything now. Just fucking come!" Then I hung up.

Later on, I feel that I've been strangled from the back. His choke so hard I can't even breath. I crumpled my fist and then punch at his balls. He then screamed out loud and I used that opportunity to run away from him. I break the coffee table and took a piece from the shards, covered it with a handkerchief and used it as a protection.

Not so long after that, the sirens sound so noisily and there's also the sounds of the helicopters. Finally, they know their job.

"You called the cops?"

"Yes, I did. Got any issues with that?"

"To commit your own murder?"

I smirked. Damn, this dude such an airhead.

"To gave you up."

"You sure?"

I then ran to the door and then unlock the door. He then pulled me backward and give me a very good kick on my chest.

"Mrs. Edwards, what's going on inside the house?!" Someone yelled from outside.

Whatever might happened, let it be! I ran to the door in pain and opened the door. The psychopath chased me but then he accidentally ran out from the house. 

Then, the sounds of shootings began and few of the officers went inside the house with terror on their face. Detective Gish also went inside and then try to calm me down.

"We are so sorry for this, Mrs. Edwards."

"Who is he...?"

"We need to refer to the mental institution first regarding that. First of all, we will bring you to the hospital first."

At the hospital, Detective Gish began his story.

"His name is Conrad McCormick. He's one of the Clear Waters' nurse. He's been there during your time. Actually, she got a crush on you, Gemma."

"I don't even know who is he. How can he knows me?"

"Maybe because at that time, his name is still not Conrad and his face wasn't like that."

"You mean?"

Detective Gish put few documents on the table and resumed his story, "His original name is John Seth Monroe and this is his original face. After his house was demolished from a terrible fire accident which causing to his family's perish, also his face permanently disfigured, he go to your husband for claims. But your husband rejected his claims. Knowing that you are his wife, he vowed to destroy your life too. So, Mr. Edwards death is just a bridge for him to ruin your life."

W. T. F!

"We will investigate this more. For now, have a rest, Gemma. You will have a big trial tomorrow."

God, fuck my life!