C H A P T E R O N E

Quote of the Day: "I'm sorry I came into the world and you have to constantly discipline me

Quote of the Day: "I'm sorry I came into the world and you have to constantly discipline me. You can disown me, but please don't blame your self for having a daughter like me."

M A L O N E

I was being sent to a boarding school in Connecticut for the next two years. Getting kicked out from Chilton was a embarrassment, something similar my mother said early this morning before leaving New York.

I honestly am thankful I didn't have to spend my time in the City. Away from society and my family for a while. Maybe being kicked out was the best thing for me.

"Martin, how far are we from St. Anderson?" I asked our personal Limo Driver.

"Just a few more minutes, Miss." his British accent made him sound more sincere, just like my butler who sat in front of me.

My butler was more of my parent than my actual parents have ever were. They were more like my principal, repeatedly telling me what's wrong with myself.

I became more of their puppet than their daughter. You're not standing up straight, you don't eat like a proper lady, ladies don't get into trouble, you're a disgrace to this family and this society!

Every last word didn't leave my memory. It's hard concentrating when you're parents appreciate you the way they do. Through lectures and disappointment, but I've grown to it, the way it's numb to me.

"We're here." Our driver said

I moved over to my right side and opened the tinted windows. I saw the boarding school, the boarding school I would be living in.

Buildings lined up in two rows, Four other buildings followed on the other side of the two rowed buildings, and behind the four large buildings was an open field.

The school was surrounded by a Metal fence. I went back inside the car as soon as the driver pulled in front of the school. The driver pulled up and stopped the car.

The driver Mr. Salvatore went to the back of the limo and started to take my luggage and bags. My butler Mr. Owens opened the door for me.

I looked around and found other girls and boys getting out of their cars buses or limos. Everyone was in their uniforms.

Girls wore a green skirt that reached from half of their waste and down to their knees, Long black knee socks, polished black school heels or flats, a white blouse over a green blazer and a flannel white, green and black tie.