Birth!!

Characters

Azalea:(pronounced like the flower) The main character. The last weretiger. An orphan. And best friends with Soran,Ryoul, and Jason.

Marry: Azaleas mom. Rick and Quilets best friend.

Damon: Azaleas dad. Rick and Quilets best friend.

Rick: Soran,Ryoul,and Jasons dad. Alpha male of his pack

Quilet: Soran,Ryoul, and Jason's mom. Alpha female of the pack. Ricks mate

Soran: (pronounced like sore-run) Eldest son. Next in line to be alpha. Best friends with Azalea

Ryoul: (pronounced like rye-ool) Second eldest. Best friends with Azalea.

Jason: Youngest. Best friends with Azalea.

Josh: the betas eldest son. Best friends with the alphas sons.

Drew: The betas second son. Best friends with the alphas sons.

Sean: (pronounced like Shawn) 3rd in commands only son. Best friends with the alpha sons.

Chapter one:Birth

"HIS" P.O.V

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! DAMON THE BABYS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!" Marry screamed. "Okay calm down I'll drive us to the hospital okay?" Damon asked her "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOUR NOT THE ONE HAVING A BABY AND HURRY UP AND GET THE CAR READY THIS BABY AIN'T WAITING!!!!" She screamed "Yes ma'am" he said and saluted her. She glared at him and screamed in pain.

(Later at the hospital)

"Here's your beautiful baby girl!" Said the docter to Marry and Damon. "What should we name her?" Damon asked Marry."Azalea Iris Linthicum "she said proudly. "Beautiful my love just beautiful." He said lovingly. The moniters started beping and Marry gasps for breath. Danom hands the baby th her godparents Rich and Quilet. "DOCTER!" He yelled. The docter came in and took her pulse and went pale. Danom could feel it she was gone just like that. Damon's heart was breaking into a thousand pieces. He fell to his knees. He could not take it. His soulmate was gone. He went over to his baby dautgher, he took her into his arms. he said lovingly to her "one day your mother and I will see you agian, i hope thats not for a long, long time" he kisses her forehead "Please take her." he said to his dautghers godfather. Rick noded. He knew weres can not live without there mates after they have found eachother. Rick and his wife left the room. That was the last time Rick saw his best friend.......