That is true, the whole school already thinks we go out. And what if he did have feelings for me all this time? I don't know how I would handle that. But she's right that's our excuse for everything but it's true. If we happen to go out then our friend ship would be weird and it would ruin everything.

Everything would be totally different and it would be awkward. And what if we break up? Would he still want to be my best friend? Or would he hate me? My thoughts were interrupted when Holly started waving her hand in my face.

"Earth to Naomi." 

I blinked a couple of times and notice everyone was leaving for class. I grabbed my bag and threw my trash away. Holly walked beside me and she looked at my worriedly.

"Holly I think your right, I think he does have feelings for me." I said and she nodded. For the rest of my classes all I could think was if  Liam really did have feelings for me. I almost got in trouble for not paying attention because I was so focused on that question.

I needed to get to the bottom if that. 

________________________

After school I went to the girls locker room and put on my cheer leading uniform. Some girl came in and did the same. I looked in the mirror and combed my hair then put it in a high pony tail. Once all the girls were ready we all ran out on the side of the field and started getting the crowd hyped up. Everyone started cheering and the announcer called out the football players and they came running out, with Liam in the front.

After a few minutes of waiting the other team finally came and the crowd went quiet. No one cheered for the other team of course. Everyone had disgusted looks on their face and the team didn't care. All they came here to do was play and win. After a few minutes, the game finally started and the crowd started cheering as they played. 

Me and the team did a couple of cheers and routines to get the team motivated and it worked. Our team was doing so good and so was Liam. In the first quarter it was 18-6 . We're in the lead with 27-16. After a few more minutes of that the second quarter was over and it was half time. Me and the team took a break and I sat on the bench.

Holly moved down from where she was sitting and sat next to me." So did you asked him?" She said and I raised an eye brow.

"Ask who what?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Liam, did you ask Liam does he have feelings for you?" She asked and now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"No I want to wait until after the game." I said and she hit my arm. I hit her back then rubbed my arm.

"You can't wait until after the game, you have to ask him now. I heard after the game he's going over Mona's house, but don't ask me about it." She said and I eyed her suspiciously.

"Look I don't care if he goes with her and second if I ask him now then he won't be able to focus on the game. All he'll think about is what I asked him," I said and she sighed.

"Ok fine I'll ask him now." I said and she jumped up and down in her seat. I walked over to Liam and saw him talking to one of his friends. When they saw me they face all had smiles on them.

"Hey Liam, hey guys, you did good out there." I said to them.

"Thanks. And you look hot cheering for us." said Sam, which was one of Liam's other friends. Then Cameron smacked him in the back of his head and he started rubbing it.

"Don't say that to her, you know that's Liam's girl." He said and then Liam smacked Cameron on the back of his head.

"She's not my girl,  she's my best friend you idiots." He said and they went away.