Chapter 23

I wake up, stretch my arms and yawn. It's 10 am and I am still tired. Last night was amazing, I felt so good.

I look right next to me and Shawn isn't in bed anymore. I walk to the living room and see he is playing the piano and wears a black bathrobe.

He plays some notes and it sounds really beautiful. I walk to his direction and stand behind him. I put my arms around his neck and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Hey" he says. I smile and give him a kiss on his lips. "What song are you playing?" I ask. "No song, just some random notes."

Shawn doesn't play some random notes, because he can't do that, if he does that he would get mad, it has to be perfect for him.

"You're lying Mendes." He smiles and blushes. "I wanted to make a song for you." My heart is beating faster because the way he looks at me when he says it, makes my heart melt. "For me?" He nods and pulls me on his thigh. He strikes my hair and gives me some kisses in my neck.

"Can you sing one song for me?" I ask. He nods and I get of his lap. "What song?" he asks. "Mercy." He nods and starts to play his piano and sings along with it.

Acoustic has the song so much more meaning to me, you hear the passion. After he sang the song I walk to the bathroom and make myself ready.

"Shawn c'mon we need to hurry!" Yes, Shawn is always too late except for his shows. "I'm coming!" There are a lot of fans waiting outside for him, but he isn't able to make pictures with them, because we need to hurry. "Sorry guys! I really need to go! But if you all wait here I'm back in one hour! Then we can make pictures and talk, love you!" John, Shawn's bodyguard is walking right behind us.

There is a limo waiting for us. "Mr. Mendes" he says. "Who is she?" he asks. "Chill Tony, she is my girlfriend, Brooklynn." He nods and lets us in the limo. This is so big wow, a mini fridge, champagne, karaoke set.

"Mr. Mendes there is someone who wants to speak to you" Tony says. Shawn nods and leaves the limo.

There is a girl, brown hair, green eyes. She is so pretty. He sees her and gets immediately a smile on his face. "Hey Madison! What are you doing here?" "I wanted to visit my little nephew."

They hug and he looks so happy. "You're giving a show here tonight?" Madison asks. "Yes my second show, are you coming tonight?" Madison nods and they talk for 5 minutes.

"I heard some rumors, are you dating a girl?" I see Shawn's cheeks are getting red and he looks away from her. "That's a yes! Ah I am so happy for you! Is she here?"

He nods and I come out of the limo. "She seems like a really nice girl Shawn" she says. "I am Madison and you are?" "Brooklynn, nice to meet you!"

Madison and I talk for a bit but it's time to go because we have to hurry. "Madison we need to go we are late, so I speak to you later okay?"

Madison nods and she gives Shawn and me a hug. "Bye guys! See you both tonight!" She leaves and Shawn and I are getting back into the limo. "Are you ready Mr. Mendes?" he nods and we are leaving, on our way to Island Record.

"Shawn buddy good to see you!" Andrew says. "Well hello Brooklynn good to see you too!" He gives me a hug. "And do you know the answer?" "Well, I don't know I will let you know as soon as possible!" Andrew nods and gives me a smile.

"What is he talking about?" he asks quietly. "He said I can work for Island Record, as an artist just like you." He gets a huge smile on his face. "Brooklynn Star! You have to do this! This is amazing! We can make a duet and.." "Wow Mendes slow down. I will think about it okay?" He nods and gives me a hug.

"But we are here for you remember?" "Yes, I know." He walks to Andrew and they talk about music. "Hey Brooklynn!" Geoff comes to my way and gives me a hug. "Hey Geoff!" "Go to the studio!" Geoff says. "Why?" "Just go."

I walk to the studio and it's dark. "Hello?" I ask. Suddenly someone puts his hands for my eyes. "S-shawn?" "Hello baby."

He gives me a kiss on my cheek and he goes down to my jawline. I enjoy every second of this moment. Shawn removes his hands and I see candles, roses and a guitar. The roses are laying in a heart and so are the candles. In the middle of the heart is a blanket with a guitar.

"Wow" I feel my tears coming up. "I can't say how much I love you, I thought this was a good way to express it." His hands are around my waist and he gives kisses in my neck. I turn around and kiss him on his lips.

After 5 minutes Shawn grabs my hand and we walk to the middle of the heart. "Take a seat." I smile and sit.

"This morning I was writing a song for you, it's time to play it for you." I feel so special at the moment, Shawn is the sweetest boy ever. "It's called: only one."

He starts to sing and puts so much passion in the song. It's about me and how much he loves me, no matter what.

After the song he looks at me. "And?" I stand up and so does he. I lay my hands on his cheeks and caress with my thumb past his lips. "It was so beautiful" I whisper in his ear, it gives him goosebumps. "Nice to hear that" he says. He lifts me up and my legs are around his waist.

He looks into my eyes. "I love you" he smiles and gives me a kiss. "I love you more." He blushes and looks away. It's so cute when you say something sweet to Shawn that he is so shy.

He kisses me and thenAndrew walks into the studio and sees us. "Oh ehh, Shawn I'm ehh, sorry" he says and covers his eyes.

"You can look, there's nothing weird going on" he laughs. He opens his eyes and Shawn lets me go. "We need you in 10 minutes, so be ready" he says. Shawn nods and Andrew leaves the room. Before I know he laughs so hard. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"That Andrew saw us, he knows I have never been in love so he understands." What? Shawn has never been in love? Am I his first love? "Shawn does that mean that I'm your first love?" I ask quiely.

"Yes you're Brooklynn and I'm glad that you're my first love." I get a smile on my face and hug him. "That's sweet of you" I smile. He gives me a kiss and I look into his eyes.

"Never ever let me go Shawn." "I won't darling." I look at him. "Promise me this is forever." "I promise."