chapter 1 when you meet

It was a beautiful day outside. My daddy was letting me go outside for once and im happy. He never wants me outside because I turn to a big white wolf when im mad and I get pretty mad easily.

         "DADDY LOOK LOOK. LOOK AT THE BUNNY"

     "Carfull y/n. I dont want you to go to far"

      Ignoring daddy's warnings. I ran off depper into the woods after the fluffy chubby bunny. Laughing as I heard Daddy call my name. He was a templar and I didn't like the templar order that much. I liked free will and thats all I wanted. As I ran deeper into the woods I saw a group of wierd kids running and laughing. I heard some words in a confusing language but I understood it well, I walked to the voice but found a Native boy standing in front of a tree counting to one hundred, when he finished he yelled out loud.

      "READY YOUR NOT HERE I COME"

     I was then able to see the boy fully when he turned around and faced me. He chocolate browns eyes and black hair which I thought looked cute. It was quite for awhile, looking to each other eyes with amazement and confusion. I finally said something to brake the silence between us to see how he was.

     "HI"

    the boy only blinked a few times and said hi back  ,looking away from my (e/c) eyes. I then wanted to know his name so I said.

      "Whats your name"?

    Looking back to my eyes, with a shy smile the boy said with confidence.

   "Ratonhnhake:ton"

      "Cool, I like your name.... my name is y/n nice to meet you"

      I smiled and showed my teeth as he did the same.

    "Sooo...what are you doing"

Ratonhnhake:ton then widen his eyes and laughed when he smaked his head.

     "IM PLAYING HIDE AN SEEK WITH MY FRIENDS TODAY AND ITS REALLY FUN. WANT TO HELP ME FIND THEM,.....if you dont mind"

     I nodded fast with glee. To be honest I never played with real kids, only dolls that I make with cloath and buttons. Ratonhnhake:ton then grabed my hand and lead me were the other kids ran off to. We both looked for clues to try to find were they went wich wasn't that hard. I saw a holelot of footprints on the ground going straight, left, and right.

"RATONHNHAKE:TON LOOK I FOUND SOME FOOT PRINTS"

Ratonhnhake:ton went to my side, examined the quick clue and turned to a pule of leaves were a patched of foot prints went. He put his finger to his mouth to tell me to be quite which I did right away. We slowly approached the pile of leaves and laughed when 2 of the other kids poped out screaming form shock, they sooned stopped and laughed as well.

For 19 minutes it was fun to look for the other native kids. When we found the last hider in a pile of bushes, all the kids introduced them to me as I introduced myself to be kind. I felt a hand grabe my hand when it was my and Ratonhnhake:ton turn to hide.  I looked at my grabed hand and saw Ratonhnhake:ton looking at me, asking if I wanted to hide with him. I smiled and said with joy.

"Ok"!

Ratonhnhake:ton smiled. He took me to a pile of leaves were near a big tree was wich I thought was cool, I loved that you can see his village right there, it made it look pretty. I letted out a small giggle when I heard foot steps pass us  but was silenced by Ratonhnhake:ton's hand as he had a smile on his face.

"Sssshhhhhhhhh

I nodded slowly and shushed him back. Thats was until a hand grabed Ratonhnhake:tons shoulder and pin him to the tree.

"RATONHNHAKE:TON"

I quickly looked out of the leaves to see who the hand belong to. It was Charles Lee and his mean friends. My blood started to boil when he said  templar way, my body was growing large as my teeth were turning to fangs, my hands turned to sharps clawed paws, with beautiful white fur. I jummped out of the pile of leaves when they knocked Ratonhnhake:ton out with their gun. I bit one of Charles Lee's friend's on the arm making him scream. I dodged a bullet but got hit with a end of a gun making me whine. I then howled in pain and agony when I felt a sharp thing go thru my shoulder. I falled to the ground hard as my vision got blurry but......I smelled something..........oh no....FIRE!!!

"RATONHNHAKE:TON WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WWAAKKEE UUUPP"

My body was slowly changeing back to my regular form. I shock Ratonhnhake:ton violently as tears went down my face.

"PLEASE....wake up...."

"I am......."

I quickly looked at Ratonhnhake:ton's face happy and sad. I hugged him for dear life saying you're ok, over and over. The sky turn gray as it glitter ashes on the ground. I grabed Ratonhnhake:ton's hand and started to drag him to his village because I notice he can barley see properly.

"RATONHNHAKE:TON THE VILLAGE"

Ratonhnhake:ton's eyes widen with shock when he saw the entire village on fire. We both ran inside and saw people running or helping others out of the fire. I noticed Ratonhnhake:ton scream mother making me worried. Ratonhnhake:ton grabed my hand and ran to the middle of the town. As we were going thru all the ruble and fire I smelled blood. Now I was really worried. Ratonhnhake:ton and I ran to a small hut but it was on fire bad. I noticed a women under a pile of wood bleeding from every part of her body. I looked to try to find another way in since the entrance was blocked, when I found a trial leading to a hole in the hut. I ran to Ratonhnhake:ton and screamed.

"RATONHNHAKE:TON I FOUND A WAY IN"!!!

He looked at me as I quickly showed him the path. Both of us ran on the trail and went inside the house to the injured women who was Ratonhnhake:ton mother. We both were using all of our strength to try and pick up the heavy piece of wood but it barley budged.

"leave its not safe"!!.

"NO"!!

As the log was about to move two men picked us up and dragged us away from Ratonhnhake:ton mom.

"NNOO SHE NEEDS HELP"!!!

"MOTHER"!!

And with that the house collapsed to the ground killing her instantly. I fell onto my knees and cryed as Ratonhnhake:ton hugged me tight crying as well.

"Im sorry Ratonhnhake:ton.....I wasn't strong enough to help you pick up the wood to save her......im sorry that im so WEAK"

I felt his arms tighten around me.

"No.....its not your fault.....im the one that should have been strong enough to help her"

I cryed even harder. After crying for so long I ran away. Ratonhnhake:ton was at the village helping others. I didnt want to stay and feel guilt on me. I was gonnna live in the forest because I was mad at Daddy and his Friends. I was hoping to see Ratonhnhake:ton in the future. If only I knew how long it was until I see him again.