Nyra backed away with a smirk and Sebastian noticed that her singing was beginning to cloud his senses. Narrowing his eyes at the mischievous he stepped out to grab her but she danced away, her smirk getting wider. He wasn't dizzy but his vision wasn't as good, he couldn't detect as many scents and his hearing had deteriorated. He watched the witch twirl off the roof and into the party room. It would seem like the witch wanted to play a game of hide and seek along with tag. She had used her singing in order to even the playing field.

"I feel like I've been locked up tight
For a century of lonely nights
Waiting for someone to release me
You're lickin' your lips
And blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby...)"

Nyra made sure the remain just within Sebastian's vision. He could see the edge of her dress go around a corner or see her hips sway behind a wall. The witch knew that she also owed him a dance, so she wasn't going to disappoint.

"Ooohhh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooohhh, but my heart is sayin' no"

Even though her dress was not made for exotic dancing, it wouldn't hinder her movements either. A sleeveless, long black dress with a plunging neckline might actually be the better choice considering who was chasing her. He struck her as the guy who liked elegance in his lady. Even though she didn't act the part of lady, that didn't mean she couldn't play such a role.

"If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way"

Sebastian kept up with her, even with the handicap she had given him. Such a thing was expected of course. His eyes were glowing and his eyesight was a little bit better. He followed the witch as she spun towards the stairs and lept over them, clearing it all effortlessly before sliding right back into her dance.

"If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)
Gotta like what you do"

She kept them away from any guests still up as she lead him through the hotel. She kept a mischievous smirk on her lips as she swayed her hips down the hall.

"(I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out)"

"The music's fading and the lights down low
Just one more dance and then we're good to go
Waiting for someone
Who needs me
Hormones racing at the speed of light
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby...)"

"Ooohhh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooohhh, but my heart is sayin' no (but my heart is sayin' no)"

She had lead him down to the lower floors of the hotel, where their rooms were. He could have caught up to her in an instant, they both knew that, but he enjoyed watching her. She would occasionally slow down enough for him to catch up at his pace, allowing him to reach out and run a hand through her hair or wrap an arm around her waist. It would last for only a few moments before she pranced off and turned another corner.

"If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle)
You gotta rub me the right way"

"If you wanna be with me (Ooh)
I can make your wish come true (Your wish come true ohh)
Just come and set me free baby
And I'll be with you"

"(I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out)"

"I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
(If you wanna be with me)
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out"