Blogger Gurl

Here I am again. My dear readers. In the middle of a battle between the most caniving and populaur girl in school. You may ask how I mananged to get here. Small little Rosie would never do anything to upset such a beast. But I have. I own a small blog visited by a small group of 850 people which is my whole school. The 9th years,10th years,11th years and the12th years all read my blog. If they get an alert that said something like Kocoa has ugly hair then they all start changing to a new style. Blogger Gurl is the biggest thing in Serenity High since short shorts. But then it got trashed by none other then....... BLOGGER GURL and then Blogger Gurl's worst enemy had re-wrote that they are officially in style once again. She've always had a problem with Blogger Gurl's success as she's the most popular girl in school and always will and never won't be. Kailee Johanson is the one thing that has kept Blogger Gurl from having one day without her big mouth opening and wrecking everything that I've woorked for!

        Even when I was a little girl wearing big blue bows in my blonde hair. Kailee was one of the girls that had the smaller pink bows in her braids and had pushed me in the mud. LITTERALLY in the mud. Ruined my blue dress,bows and I had dirt in my hair for 3 weeks. She's evil and decieving and has no clue when to close her mouth. She has upstaged my talent shows,plays and dnaces. Every boy in school is crazy for her except for my friend Seamus Finnigan who had transferred from a school in Scotland to our Serenity Falls and the most animal like Serenity High. Seamus is one of the best people on earth. But let's get to MY story of how Kailee found out about Blogger Gurl's true idenity.