DADDY ISSUES | SIX

Start from the beginning

My head slowly leaned down as my lips softly brushing against hers as they slowly capture her lips. She closes her eyes, as I close mine. Our lips move in rhythm, the only sound that fills the room, was only the cause of our lips as they softly dancing. My tongue licked her lips, as it asking for permission to come in, and battle with hers. She didn't pry them open, I'm guessing she's not doing this in purpose. I'm guessing she doesn't know how to kiss, and I strongly believe that I am her first kiss.

My right hand, slowly trailed down before reaching her thigh, as I caress them before gripping them rather harshly. She gasp, and that's my chance for slipping my tongue inside of her.

"Follow daddy's rhythm Princess." I broke the kiss as I purred, before crashing my lips again. She followed my rhythm, as our tongue fighting against each other, and as always, I win.

"Daddy." She moans softly, Fûck.

I growled before pulling her up, and set her down on my lap, my cøck, harden when I felt her little pūssy sat on my lap. Her arms, found their way to circle my neck, as her finger tug on the strand of my hair.

"Princess," I moaned. As I trailed down to her neck, she tilted her head to the side, giving me more access. She let out a soft moan, once I marked her. Mine.

I broke away, as I look at her. Her face flushed, her lips swollen. As her eyes has a light tears in them. It's not tears of sadness, in fact it's a tears of something that I couldn't quite to keep my finger on.

"You okay, Princess?" I asked, as I caress her cheek. She leaned on my hand, and close her eyes before nodding softly, Humming.

I smiled.

"Let's go for that walk shall we?"

•✖️•✖️•

We've been walking around my garden for fifteen minutes now. My gardens kind of large, and she loved it. She admired every flower and flower bushes that we've passed by. She even giggles here and there, asking me which one of them that I liked the most.

"Mr. Styles?" She spun around, once she meets my glare, her expression faded to fear. "D-daddy?" She corrects herself.

I smirked, "Yes, Princess?"

She sat down on the rock, as I sat down beside her on the other rock. Watching her staring out the fish pond that I have at my backyard.

"Why, do you want me to call you... Daddy though?" She asked, her voice squeak a little.

I chuckled and smirked, "So many questions today, aren't we?"

She looks down and gulped, blood rush through her cheeks. "I just, wanted to know."

I sighed and stare out the peaceful pond. "Do you see that fish over there?" I pointed.

I heard her sighed, before nodding her head, looking at the fish. "What color is it?"

"It's... Black. But it's beautiful." She smiles, my heart flutters. She finds black a beauty. Not a lot of people found them.

I look at her and smile, as she looks at me too. "It flutters me that you find darkness a beauty." I stated.

She smiles, "Well... I just.. I don't know, I feel like they're so underrated these days. My friends prefer the bright color, well.. I used to prefer them, but then as time passed by, I asked why do they always pick the brightest one, instead of the darkest one? And the respond, they laugh at me." She pouted slightly, and look down to her lap.

"It's a stupid story and reason honestly, but, besides that, I believe they hide so much more beauty in them." She finished.

"Why though?" She asked.

"Do you see the other fishes?" I asked, as my pointing finger goes left and right pointing of those fishes.

"Yes, They're white. Daddy, where'd you get these kinds of fishes?" She jokes, as she put her hands on her hips. As I laughed softly, She called me Daddy.

"They're very rare, and very expensive, Princess." I smirked, tapping her nose as she wriggle and giggle.

"Anyway, you see that the black fish, is separating from the other right?"

"Yes, and where's it's pack by the way?" She asks.

"Well, they are it's pack." I answered.

"Why are they keeping their distance daddy?" She pouted.

"Because it's different than the others, so it decided to keep it's distance from the others."

I look at her as she looks at me,

"It has issues, Princess. Like me."

********************************

AN: Ooohh... What do you think guys? Please leave a vote and comment! I'd love to read your feedback:)x

p.s : Don't be a ghost reader please. Me and other writers out there would be so grateful if you appreciate our works and time. thank you.