Covered in Ketchup and Tomatoes

"Blondy?!" I screamed, Distraught at the fact he was here "Strawberry!" He laughed and smiled "Sorry for spilling my strawberry drink on you" He said, Looking nervously around. "Well uh your forgiven I guess" I nodded and tried to hurry this along so I could get back to Dr. Who. "Whoa! It's Doctor Who!" Blondy said as he shoved me aside and sat on the couch.

"Um, Okay" I said quietly to myself, I walked over to the sofa next to the couch and sat down, Blondy was blond with brown eyes. I smiled as the TARDIS phased into normal and watch The Doctor walk out, "Re-run of the Tenth doctor" I stated, He smiled and nodded "He's my favorite Doctor" I said smiling. "Mine too" He laughed.

"When Chuck got the Intersect again and sacrificed his chance to get Sara's memory back was so sad!" I said as we now switched to watching the last episode of Chuck, Turned out we had a lot in common. "Strawberry, Make me a sandwich" Blondy said, His eyes locked on the TV, I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Here" I said, Handing Blondy the sandwich I made. "Too much Mayo" He said as Blondy put the sandwich down and drank the soda he got a little while ago "Then scrape it off", He smirked at my comment and he took one of the pieces of bread off the sandwich "What you wish Strawberry" He smiled and shoved the sandwich in my face.

"You little-" I said but smirked "Fine then, If you want it that way Blondy" I grabbed the soda out of hands and spilled it all over his nice white shirt.

"It's on"

"Bring it"

We both ran to the kitchen, But me with my enhanced skills from being Gifted got there first and started to rummage through the fridge "Olympic runner there" I heard Blondy say before I could here him looking in the pantry. My eyes brightened when I saw the pudding Becca made a few days ago, I stood with the bowl of pudding in my hand and turned see him with the tomatoes I must have left on the counter.

"Strawberry"

"Blondy"

We both said our names for each other before I dumped the pudding on his head and the tomatoes were being tossed at me. Blondy started laughing and made a quick step to the fridge, Getting the ketchup and squirting it all over my shirt. I reached over to get the mustard when I slipped and fell, Well almost. I felt Blondy's arms wrap around me, preventing my fall. Blondy's face was inches from mine, I gasped and looked at his face, Filled with love and admiration. Which only reminded me of Alec, the possessive boy I left in New York.

********************FLASHBACK********************

Alec frowned, His hair was now very dark since the last time I saw him "Alec, I'll be fine, Jessica needs you and you know it" I frowned and watched him carefully, Jessica was his younger sister that had just transformed and was very confused on the way of the Gifted. "You can't exactly believe your mate will be fine when she moves to the other side of the country" He smiled and tried to pull me into a kiss.

"Alec. I'm not your mate" I frowned "Not yet" He smirked and kissed me. Alec had this feeling that somewhere in me, I loved him. But the Alpha's son was sadly mistaken, Sure I was meant to be the new Alpha female until I decided to pack up and move to California. Which meant a new pack.

"Alec, I'm not becoming your mate. Pack laws say you have to be in the same pack, And i'm moving to the Californian Pack so I think you need to give her a chance" I whispered to him. His grip on me loosened and he ran is hand through his hair "But Alice? She's not you" He grabbed hold on my hand before I slapped it away.

Alice was one of the other Alpha's daughter that James, the alpha and Alec's father decided would be a great fit for Alec.

"I don't like arranged marriage's" I hissed, His brown eyes hardened "You really don't love me?" He whimpered.

"No" I narrowed my eyes as he sighed "Harley- Please" His eyes had a look of longing in them, Like his puppy just got ran over by truck. I just shrugged, We were standing in the clearing near he edge of our territory and the silence cut through me like claws, Finally it broke "Harley. If you walk away now. Just know I will always find you." He spoke with desperation in his voice. I took a deep breath and looked him right in the eyes "What would I be walking away from if there is no us. There will never be an us! Get that through your thick skull of yours, I don't care what James told you but i'm leaving this pack and moving to one that doesn't choose my fate for me." My jaw tightened as I saw tears emerging from his eyes.

"Harley, You WILL regret this" His hands balled into fists, As he Shifted into the brown wolf like his mother. I Shifted also as what happened next was what I least expected, His muscles bunched and his jaw turned into a growl of hatred 'Harley. I don't want to hurt you' His voice said in my mind, This was a time were I got a good look at his wolf form. The brown wolf was very scrawny and mostly skin and bones, I knew i could take him down. Even kill him.

'Neither do I' I sent back a thought as we both began to circle each other, Finally he leaped and I dodged away as he hit the ground. He got up and shook, Looking for the next strike. This time it was my turn, I dashed forward and brought him to the ground, My jaw inches from his neck. 'Please. Don't hurt me' He whimpered. I brought my jaw up and looked at him, I got off of him and watched while he got up and shook. For a moment there was a flash of vengeance in his eyes followed by a wolf smirk, His jaws opened and he snapped at me.

That was the last straw. I didn't care if he loved me, He attacked. Full on anger was in my eyes now as I returned the snap that was now inches from my neck with a swift bite to his neck. I heard him coughing and choking as I let go of his body, I Shifted and watch his wolf form just lay there "I'm sorry" I whispered as I started to walk away.

I heard his howl in a distress call and turned back one last time to see some of the pack to come to his aid, I let my thoughts wander to the pack's 'Good thing she's gone' I heard from the healing wolf named Naomi, Her student also chimed in 'This isn't like Harley. She's a good person and wolf' I smiled at Sage, The student before Shifting and running away. Wind was blowing through my fur and the dirt was kicking up behind my paws.

My only thought was getting home and leaving.

*******************************************************************************

My head snapped back to reality as I realized Blondy was still holding me, His eyes scanned over my face "You okay Strawberry? You seem sad" I shook my head "Good. Cause we want to impress your friends now don't we" He smirked as my eyes grew ten-times larger as I looked over to see Becca and Hayley looking at us, Blondy stood up and helped me on my feet "Name's Kendal." I nodded at Blond- Kendal's actual name "Harley" I sighed and faced Becca and Hayley.

"MY PUDDING!" Becca screamed and dropped the bags she was carrying to run over and examine the damage, Kendal took his finger and swiped some of it from his shirt. "Tastes pretty good" He nodded and I giggled softly. Kendal smiled and looked at me "Harley. Good luck" And with that he skipped out of the house, Leaving a trail of mustard.

"And Harley would like to explain this I hope" Hayley was tapping her foot on the slimy floor, I just smiled and nodded, Heading off to get the mop.

************************************************************

Author's Note: FINALLY finished this chapter, Took me a while. Anyway this book is up to about 30 reads so HUZZAH! Let's hope for more =] Anyway thanks to those who read this, And I will be uploading more chapters a lot the coming week. New characters are coming in the upcoming future.

~TechKitty