Sarah Anderson Love Story

Start from the beginning

I smile saying ' yes i am ' he just smiles and he says to me.

' Cool , i'll pick you up ' ?

' yep , are we going somewhere '? Do i have to wear anything specific ' ? He replies with

' not at all ' he looks behind me and i turn around and see Emily approaching us , wait is she crying?

I immediately run to her side and ask her what  happen.

' Emily whats wrong tell me now ' ?! She just sniffs and look at me then she turns and gives Shawn a hug . I look at them Shawn has always cared about her as a sister .

' tell me ' he asks

' Evan phoned me just now he said he can't come  to Manhattan and that's not all ,he broke his arm. Im not feeling well i want to go home ' .

Sarah gives Emily a hug and takes her to the office. Just a few minutes before the bell will ring.

We knock on the principal's door. He answers with a simple come in. We enter the office and we greet him.

' Principal Anderson '  he is my dads brother Alaric Anderson.

Uncle Rick Emily is not feeling well and to top it all off Evan has been in an accident , he broke his arm ' . Can Emily leave she is not feeling well .

' but offcause she can but you two shoo! i think the bell is about to ring, I'll take care of my niece trust me ,she will be fine here, now go before you will be late.

' Okay bye uncle '

We exit the room and i can see that Shawn did not want to leave  and i felt the same way , i mean after all she is my sister.

' she will be okay Shawn ' he just took my hand and we were off to class. We got to class and Ryan mouthed  ' Emily okay '?  i just nodded and took my seat . A second later the bell rang and in entered Mr Davids with a big smile on his face as usual.

Mr Davids look at me and he  smiled slightly when he saw me looking at down he is always professional. After classs he called me to his desk.

'' Sarah is everything okay '' ? I just gave him a small smile.

'' Yes , actually Emily could not make it to class because she isnt feeling well  '' i pause thinking if i must go on.

'' Is that all ''? Mr Davids asks

''Its just that Evan , Shawn's cousin has been in an accident , he broke his arm and you can imagine how Emily  reacted towards that because she is his girlfriend. Mr Davids is the understanding type that's why I would him everything.

He nods in agreement.

' ' that is all then , see in you the next class ' ' .

' ' Ok bye sir ' '.

After i left the classroom i saw Shawn and i can see he is worried so i approached  him and gave him a hug which he returns. 0

He retreats and so do I.

'' Did you hear anything ?'' I ask

'' Emily is at home resting ''

'' Thats good she needs it '' .

'' Sarah we will meet at the cafeteria later right ?''

'' Sure Shawn i'll see you then okay?'' He nods and give me a small smile , I returned the smile and head to my next class.

There's still time left before the next class starts so i will check up on Emily. I phone to Emily's phone and mom picks up. Surprised that she is at home so I say to her.''