Sarah Anderson Love Story

My name is Sarah Anderson and i have a twin sister ,her name is Emily Anderson . I have long curly blonde hair and she has straight hair. We both in college, we both 19 turning 20 March the 10th. We both took a gap year last year.

Monday

I hear my alarm go off and hit the snooze button.
I pull the blanket off my body and i see Emily doing the same, she yawns and i do the same , we look at each other  and let out a small laugh . I pick out the clothes I'm  going to wear and i see Emily already heading to the bathroom. I do the same and take a quik shower ,when I'm  done i make  my hair into a ponytail. I pick up the clothes on my bed and as I'm putting it on, i hear my phone beep ... then another beep , im done dressing i have on a skinny jeans and a white vest with a pink crop top.I head downstairs and see Emily she stands up and we give each other a look and see that we have the same clothes on just different colour, she's  wearing a white crop top. I greet my mom who is making pan cakes and as mom give me a plate of pancakes my phone beeps again, shoot i didnt check my phone , i pick it up and see it is a  message from Ryan . Ryan is my brother he has messy blonde hair and cute dimples. The message says that he is outside , Ryan spent the night by his friend Shawn Evans who is also my boyfriend , i grab my bag and emily follows me and we head to the car.

Shawn Evans the son of one of the biggest entrepreneurs in Manhattan. He has a sister Maria Karina who is also the girlfriend of Ryan. Ryan and helps out in college for some of the students .

Not too long ago did Shawn ask me to be his girlfriend ,it all happen a week ago .

1 Week ago

As always Ryan gives me a ride to  school, basically because my car is giving me problems ,i asked Shawn,s cousin Evan to take a look at it and im still currently waiting for him to get back to me . I know you must be thinking why dont i just get it fixed by myself but i really missed Evan so i decided to text Evan that day . Anyway so we arrived at the college and Ryan went out of the car and as usual, Karina was waiting for him immediately he gave her a hug . Karina is my best friend after my sister Emily. After they pulled away from the hug , Karina spotted me and she ran towards me and i think we almost fell luckily for  Shawn behind he  steadied us and we were grateful.

'Karina what did i tell you about doing that '? said Shawn  giving karina ' the are u crazy look. I just laughed at her silliness and continue to talk to her about how our weekend went. I forgot to greet Shawn as im turnig around i see him walking  away , wait he normally waits for Emily and me , whats up today i thought to myself. Maybe he is just in a hurry I dont mind him. As i look again i see Emily on the other side meeting him half way , i look at karina and she giving the same look thats says whats going on. We both head to our lockers and when i get to mine someone is standing there , I am met with a pair of blue eyes who is just staring at me for no reason.

He starts ' Sar ... he is about to speak when i cut him off by saying ...
' hi ' i say and give him a smile .

He similes back and says  ' hey there ' .
I give a look and he is just standing there saying nothing after that i nudge him a little and  he laughs, saying he is just messing with me. I shake my head and he opens his arms , giving me a big hug.

' took you long enough ' i say ,he gives a gulitly look.

' jeez dont look so serious . His face softens and speaks.

' Sarah theres something i wanted to ask you, are you maybe free later after college ' ?  I pretend to think of something as i see his expression  change .